Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Would anyone be interested in giving feedback on my website

High End Rare Vintage Boho Designs from Byron Bay

wildhunai.com

Note ... I am in process of adding Afterpay

Sales have been increasing steadily.

Shopify ranked site in top performing 19% of stores released in the same week.

Issues

1. Sizing Images

2. Shipping needs attention

3. Entering code for AfterPay

4. Adding Collection List as Featured collection on Home page

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> Regularly promote your products through social media pages, It helps for increasing of conversions.
-> You can Promote your products through Instagram.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for a well laid out analysis, much appreciated

0 Likes