Feed back on my store

Solved
dwatson
Tourist
5 0 1

I sent a message yesterday on some feedback for got to give url dswatson store name dshomegood thanks

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
773 97 249

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @dwatson,

I've taken a look at your store https://www.dshomegood.com/ and have some feedback for you.

megachef.png

I want you to succeed so I am going to give you my honest feedback here. Your store looks nice, you've done a great job. Store design is important in order to gain trust from your customers, however, it's only a piece of the puzzle and one major thing is standing out to me - your products. Many of the products you are selling are already commonly available. The pressure cooker/instapot for example, you can purchase this through Amazon, Walmart, Target and etc. So when a person is searching for "MegaChef Pressure Cooker" these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. When you are selling items like this that can already be purchased very commonly online and offline, you need to give people a solid reason to purchase from your store vs. the other guys. The same goes for your other products as well.

What we recommend instead is that you look for winning products. So if you want to stay with home goods, look for products with this criteria:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon. *you've got this one covered  
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @dwatson, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some inputs from my side:

- There are two header menus. Remove one. The header menu on the banner image isn't clearly visible. Add a call to action button on the banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1619084453435.png

- There's some issue. While scrolling the header menu is coming on the homepage and on the product page too. Also, while scrolling the viewport is too small. Fix that.

AiTrillion_1-1619084650546.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- blog section- Newsletter sign up box-  Instagram Feed.

Add customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store:

- Add loyalty rewards program. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

-  Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Reach customers directly with the help of web push notifications.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes