Feed back on my store

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello i would like a feedback on my online store. Long story this store was under a different name and was only selling wrist watches for men and women also some jewerly and accessories. But had no visitores or very low visitors and only had one sale.

So i switched up everything. I created a new name and now i sell everything i have a fb business page as well as instagram business page. I have FB ad running as well as instagram ads. I started to get some visitors but not as much and still no sales. Can someone help and tell me what is wrong?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
31 0 0

Hello

Visited your site.  While I like your idea of giving away free phone case (to collect user information), I believe, your site is busy. Too many types of products and there is no clear niche.  Main page shows 90% discount and your domain name implies things are cheap (inexpensive) but no clear idea what you are selling.  I would recommend selling less products but making it clear what to expect on your site.

Sami
https://RoboNegotiator.com (Solution for eCommerce)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Sami,

Thank you for your reply. I tried before and had a clear niche which was watches for men and women and i had zero to 5 visitors max and 0 sales so thats why i changed things up and decided to sell everything so in case if someone doesnt like watch they mighy end up liking something else on my website. For the 90% and the domain shows cheap is that a bad thing or a good thing?? The idea behind my website is that it is a general online store that sells everything such as everyday use products at a low price. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Oh and to also mention i am running FB ads, Instagram Ads, and goole Ads. Visitors increased a bit but no sales 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I have observed few points on your store.
Your store logo was not cleared to view your brand name, I suggest you can increase the resolution of your store logo. And the logo resembles message in typical, you can include your store logo all the more innovatively that draws in guests/consumers.
Gallery image sizes are not in equal(https://lowcosttrends.com/products/17km-bow-knot-cubic-zircon), Check it.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

Had a look at your store and frankly at a very first look I don't get what your store is offering me. Your site is way too clean, that it misses on all the basic and important designing elements. Listing some of it below:

• As said by the member, your logo is not clear and not giving strong presentation. Logo is the very first impression and you go a bit dull there.
  • Try putting in categories on the homepage with appropriate CTA's (Call To Action) buttons and present it in the best graphical way possible, to help your viewers know what all exactly you have for them
  • Try putting in the sliders which represents the featured products, best selling products, etc which helps the viewers determine their needs
  • You have good amount of payment gateways available for your customers, try putting it in a better way
  • There is too much of white spacing on your homepage try eliminating that.
  • Try showing your social media presence on the homepage by incorporating instagram feeds and facebook reviews, this would tell customer your reach as well as increase the trust

Hope this helps retain your prospects and increase the sales. 

Thank you

QeRetail

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello i hqve updated everything on my website and follow your instructions. Please if you have a chance take a look and let me know.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

For me the first thing I notice is the logo, it doesn't really fill me with trust/ confidence for the rest of the site. 

I'd recommend getting someone to design you a sleek looking logo and then get it vectorized so it blends in with the background/ other slide images on your site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for the reply, i have updated the logo please let me know what do you think? And beside the logo is there anything?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Love the new logo, I have to say your FAQ's page and terms of service are great, very detailed.

I would say edit the image on the contact us page, doesn't look 100% professional.

Other than that, looks great!

0 Likes