Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with more information

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our Official Shopify expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Pdazzleblinggmail,

Hope you are doing well. I have reviewed your site and it is quite awsome just need some improvement. I am suggesting some features. Kindly look into them for store optimization.

1. Favicon needs to be added.
  2. Add some social links like Facebook, Instagram, etc to the site footer to attract more traffic.
  3. Offer some discounts for better customer engagement.
  4. Add blogs and customer testimonials to educate the customer better about the product.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope the feedback helps you in store improvement.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> And you can increase your store niche.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Why not add a blog to your store? Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web. So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.

-> And have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages like Instagram And Facebook? I am unable to find your website social media pages. Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites. I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes