Feed back on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

After listening to previous feedback on my store, I made some changes, please help me with your valuable Feedback

Thanks!

https://milenabouquet.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi there, 

I just spend some time on your site pretending like if I was a customer and I do think that it is quite an easy and pleasing experience starting from the very first second. 

I took some notes that you might consider, to make your site appear more professional. 

Homepage 

-The header looks too wide because it has two lines of wording. I would suggest decreasing it or pitting in single line so it does not take up extra space. 

Product page 

-I suggest adding a "Buy it Now" button, since you have "add to wishlist" and "add to cart" button. Shortening the path to checkout page will help avoid abandoned carts. 

-In the description section underneath the product, you could play around with various fonts to distinguish one text from another. 

-the comments section i snot very noticeable, even though that is a huge aspect of social proof. Maybe place them first and have description after that? 

I think that is it for now :) 

I did enjoy browsing through your store. 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking the post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

I've spent a few minutes looking through your work on the site. Overall, the page is pretty nice with clear defined collections. To this point, I think you should work on some small details to make your site look more delightful. There are few improvements that I think you can try.

1. The logo on the page is merging into the images below. That's why it doesn't seem like a logo anymore but more likely a blurred image. You can try to reduce its size & increase the spacing between header and the content below to solve this.
  2. Somehow the color of the product title in the Best Seller section doesn't match. One is lighter than the others. We should make it consistent by having the same color for all product titles of the page.
  3. In the last section "Wedding Bouquets", the products are too close to the border of the footer.  Which can make visitors feel uncomfortable to look at.
  4. "Wholesale Flowers' ' section has a long title which might be not necessary. If you want to add descriptive content for the title, you can use sub-heading instead. Reduce its font size & make it lighter then your page is good to go!

I think it's good enough for now. Please let me know if it looks better after you give it a try ;)

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Milenabouquet,

The flower theme is quite mesmerizing and refreshing. However, due to the absence of some important elements the store might not be imparting the same results as it should. So, the areas for you to work on are as follows:

1. An integral part of store identification called "Favicon" is missing.
  2. The logo needs to be improved. Try using a different color combination and font style for the text. The rest is ok.
  3. Also, it seems to be attached to the central banner. Try shifting it somehow upwards so that it is uniquely visible.
  4. My cart can be shifted in the row containing login, search bar and currency converter and the order can be-Login,searchbar, my cart and currency converter respectively.
  5. You can concise the footer link names like "From the blog" can be written simply as "blog".
  6. "Taking care of your flowers" and "Attaching holder to your bouquet" can be included in the "Blog" section only.
  7. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope the changes made result in a lot more sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @andrespq77 

Your website is beautiful, I love that you integrate instagram on there as well. You also have a nice selection and variety of products as well and it was easy to navigate.  I saw that you have some higher ticket items on the website and one idea would be to add some buy now, pay later payment option. I work for Klarna and 90% of online retailers are looking into installment options because they allow customers, especially millennials without credit cards the abiltity to buy now and spread the payments out over time with no interest.  We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee and it easily integrates with Shopify as well.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps,

Samantha 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Everything seems perfect. Even the logo seems nice.

The headers are correct as well.

You need to do just one thing. Change the font style to something that comes off as elegant and charming just like the flowers you sell.

0 Likes