Feed back on my store.

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I know i have been posting alot. i need a full detailed evaluation of my store so i can improve. 2000 people online i should get more then one reply i hope. thanks for your generosity. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

@TheStripesInMe,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. 

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
458 50 100

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

Hyde here to help. You've done a great job with your store, it is beautifully laid out and easy to navigate.

My recurring advice to similar questions is always: focus on content. However beautiful your website is, your customers will not buy a website. In many cases, your customers do not even really buy the product. They buy the idea behind the product.

So your primary focus needs to be on communicating your worldview and manifesto as clearly and creatively as possible to draw traffic to your store and, hopefully, increase conversions.

There are two great ways of doing this: Creating and maintaining a blog is one. This is super important and here's why. The other great way of doing this is to add a video to your store. People respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions I'm happy to answer them.

All the best, Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear TheStripesInMe,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features.   Example of Good Header

2. Make a unique logo

3. Optimize your store as per SEO

4. Make your store mobile responsive 

themobileresponsive.jpg

5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

6. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

7. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

8.Use tidio live chat

9. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

10. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

11.  You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

12. Need to work on about us text formatting and write up. It is not user friendly

theabout.png

13. Instagram Social Media Link is not working https://www.instagram.com/the_stripes_inme/

14. Open your social media profile in new tab.

15. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo and provide traffic

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

Your store looks quite nice, I only suggest you add more product images.

T-shirts and clothings are generally visually-driven products. People rely heavily on visuals to evaluate the quality of the products, so only 1 images for each product is not enough.

In order for customers to fully and easily evaluate your products, you. need to include at least 3 types of images:

• In-scale images: Images of the product with its surroundings. This is for people to gauge its sizes and dimensions. For clothing, it'd be the best to include images of the products being worn by a model, and ideally with the model's height, weight and sizes.
  • Feature-highlight images: Images that highlights the products' unique features. In this case, include close zooms into the fabric material is necessary.
  • Image of the product from many angles: While going shopping, people try the products and evaluate the items through mirrors from many angles. The same demands apply for your products.

Not only product pages, more images are necessary for the product items that are being featured on your homepage, which are secondary hover images. 

Ask me here if you have any other questions related to store design and UX: 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

Can u give me examples of what u mean? screen shots.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@TheStripesInMe 

Just take a look at this product page from Victoria's Secret:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs/bras-catalog/body-by-victoria-demi-bra-5000000005

They include all 3 types of product images that I mentioned.

Most of their images are in-scale images, items that are being worn on a model.10:04-03.png

This one is feature-hightl image: You can zoom into the fabric material10:04-02.png

And this one is image from another angle:10:04-04.png

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes