Please give me some feedback what you like what you dont like etc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @LifestyleGuru

Hyde here from Shopify. 

I'd be happy to provide feedback if you could please just link me to your store?

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
112 7 45

Hi @LifestyleGuru

Can you give us a store link to help me give reviews better? 

Thank you, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
https://www.lifestyleguruu.com/
Heres the link and kindly share my store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 4 19

Hi @LifestyleGuru 

Just had a look at your store. In my honest and humble opinion, I think you need to work to improve the layout of your store. It must be elegant and must leave a good first impression on your website traffic. I think you have just started it and congrats for that. For layout improvements, I would suggest to include a banner with a caption that clearly communicates the customer value. The banner should be visually appealing. You can get some free images from the web or you can take some from Freepik through their paid subscription model. 

Moreover, Your products on the homepage must have good images that should look elegant and hook the audience. The currently placed images need improvement. I see you do not have navigation in the menu. Try to include navigation in the products button so that the visitor can have a view of your products right there on the homepage.

Lastly, share your store's content i.e. offers, product images, video clips, news, tips on your social platforms Facebook and Instagram. Try organic reach first and see the response. The first goal is to drive traffic to your website so you can do some short sprints of Facebook ads but before that the store presentation needs improvement. Good Luck 

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LifestyleGuru ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes