Feed back on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Feed back on my store heres the link 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @LifestyleGuru .. you tried your best to come up with a store .. here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. This area needs to be redone. Your logo is occupying a lot of space due to which the header menu's placement is not appropriate! Also, your sign in button and cart button's placement has been disturbed! Instead of having just a cart button, why don't you come up with a dynamic cart that moves with the user's navigation? 

Summer-Sale-Free-Social-Media-Post-cover-1-800x534.jpg

2.  Menus are meant to give an idea about what the user is going to see if he/she clicks on the link. But here, your menu is quite long - crisp is down! 

cats4.jpg

3. You need to redo your product pages. SEO friendly description is needed but you have a lengthy product description - nobody reads such a lengthy product description! Also, you need to make sure that all the images are equally sized and in a carousel form. Your product page is quite long because of the images on the page. 

cats1.jpg

4. You need to come up with a clean favicon - for now, there' no favicon in your store! 

5. In terms of CTAs, you can give a pop-up option to your customers and give them a discount coupon or something like that! 

6. You can shift your privacy policy and refund policy down to the footer menu - and let your header menu be only dedicated to the menu of your products. 

There are quite a few improvements that need to be done in your store! Keep experimenting and come up with a great combination! Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your store. Here are some comments that I want to suggest you after I visit your home page. May it help!

1. Spend the first screen on hero banner

You have a header too large and unnecessary. To be honest, it makes me feel your page is having a bug at first.

Users, especially people who visit your page at the first time, they prefer to see your products you’re selling or an attractive banner that can show as clearly as possible your products. So please spend the first screen on hero banner when users visit your page.

Make the header smaller and more simple. And make it sticky. Why should be sticky? It helps your customers reach the menu navigation easily when they land everywhere on your page.

Lifestyle Guru 2020-09-04 00-54-26.png

2. Have an attractive banner

As I mentioned above. The hero banner is the first thing your customer will see when they visit your page. So it would better show products you’re selling. When I see your current banner, I really don’t know what you sell.

And you should a CTA (Call to action) button right on the banner. The button will lead to a page that show all products or collections in your store.

Lifestyle Guru 2020-09-04 00-56-34.png

3. Add a favicon to your store

This small but powerful icon can help strengthen your brand, as well as make your store unique. You might want to check out full tutorial from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

Untitled.png

4. Feature all collections

It’s great that you put collection at the top of the page so that customers can have an overview of products you have. But instead of using “More categories” (it’s so small and unnoticed) you should feature all collections you have on your page.

Lifestyle Guru 2020-09-04 01-00-11.png

5. Invest on images

You should more attractive and high-quality images. They also need to be same size.

Lifestyle Guru 2020-09-04 01-00-11 (1).png

6. Use Testimonials and Trust Badges to increase your visual credibility

Try to add a review section as social proof. it will help you leverage your current customers to sell to potential customers, and it is also a powerful sales tool. Start with your best customers and reach out to them on your social media for feedbacks. Then you can either add your best customer's reviews in Home page or Product Details. See more at: https://www.shopify.com/blog/customer-testimonials

7. Add more link in your footer

In the footer you should add links of shipping policy or return policy. It helps your business become reliable.

So finally, I think your home page have many things to improve. Your store can became more attractive and get more sales. And I think this article will provide you many tips and tricks to design a converting page.

If you find my comments useful for you, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a nice day and stay safe!

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 146

Hi @LifestyleGuru !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  7. I recommend changing the design of the store, layout and theme. Make it more professional
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
112 7 45

Hi @LifestyleGuru

Have seen your store and here is my view:

-  This part is taking too much space, I think you need to redesign this. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599204681682.png

- I suppose this banner and the next are not necessary. Try to replace by other banners.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1599204792483.png

- I think those lines make your store look unprofessional. Maybe you can think about to redesign it. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1599205086516.png

- You really need to fix this problem. The pictures and the variants are not the same information. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1599205411165.png

- You can try to create an Instagram gallery if you want to show more products on your homepage. Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- I think you're selling too many types of products, do you want to focus on fewer kinds. 

Hope my view helps you a lot. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes