Hey there @LifestyleGuru .. you tried your best to come up with a store .. here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. This area needs to be redone. Your logo is occupying a lot of space due to which the header menu's placement is not appropriate! Also, your sign in button and cart button's placement has been disturbed! Instead of having just a cart button, why don't you come up with a dynamic cart that moves with the user's navigation?
2. Menus are meant to give an idea about what the user is going to see if he/she clicks on the link. But here, your menu is quite long - crisp is down!
3. You need to redo your product pages. SEO friendly description is needed but you have a lengthy product description - nobody reads such a lengthy product description! Also, you need to make sure that all the images are equally sized and in a carousel form. Your product page is quite long because of the images on the page.
4. You need to come up with a clean favicon - for now, there' no favicon in your store!
5. In terms of CTAs, you can give a pop-up option to your customers and give them a discount coupon or something like that!
There are quite a few improvements that need to be done in your store! Keep experimenting and come up with a great combination! Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your store. Here are some comments that I want to suggest you after I visit your home page. May it help!
1. Spend the first screen on hero banner
You have a header too large and unnecessary. To be honest, it makes me feel your page is having a bug at first.
Users, especially people who visit your page at the first time, they prefer to see your products you’re selling or an attractive banner that can show as clearly as possible your products. So please spend the first screen on hero banner when users visit your page.
Make the header smaller and more simple. And make it sticky. Why should be sticky? It helps your customers reach the menu navigation easily when they land everywhere on your page.
2. Have an attractive banner
As I mentioned above. The hero banner is the first thing your customer will see when they visit your page. So it would better show products you’re selling. When I see your current banner, I really don’t know what you sell.
And you should a CTA (Call to action) button right on the banner. The button will lead to a page that show all products or collections in your store.
3. Add a favicon to your store
This small but powerful icon can help strengthen your brand, as well as make your store unique. You might want to check out full tutorial from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
4. Feature all collections
It’s great that you put collection at the top of the page so that customers can have an overview of products you have. But instead of using “More categories” (it’s so small and unnoticed) you should feature all collections you have on your page.
5. Invest on images
You should more attractive and high-quality images. They also need to be same size.
6. Use Testimonials and Trust Badges to increase your visual credibility
Try to add a review section as social proof. it will help you leverage your current customers to sell to potential customers, and it is also a powerful sales tool. Start with your best customers and reach out to them on your social media for feedbacks. Then you can either add your best customer's reviews in Home page or Product Details. See more at: https://www.shopify.com/blog/customer-testimonials
7. Add more link in your footer
In the footer you should add links of shipping policy or return policy. It helps your business become reliable.
So finally, I think your home page have many things to improve. Your store can became more attractive and get more sales. And I think this article will provide you many tips and tricks to design a converting page.
If you find my comments useful for you, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a nice day and stay safe!
Hi @LifestyleGuru !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Have seen your store and here is my view:
- This part is taking too much space, I think you need to redesign this.
- I suppose this banner and the next are not necessary. Try to replace by other banners.
- I think those lines make your store look unprofessional. Maybe you can think about to redesign it.
- You really need to fix this problem. The pictures and the variants are not the same information.
- You can try to create an Instagram gallery if you want to show more products on your homepage. Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- I think you're selling too many types of products, do you want to focus on fewer kinds.
Hope my view helps you a lot.