Hey there, @standalone12! Congrats on your second store. It's always exciting to launch a new store, and I'm happy to give you some feedback.
A few things right off the bat:
As a first impression, you are missing the mark a bit. When I first landed on your store, it didn’t look like jewelry. There was nothing to pull me in and want to learn more. When I saw your product price point, I started to get concerned. When you have such high cost items, you really have to roll out the red carpet. You have to build a level of trust that they can spend thousands of dollars with your business and not worry that it’s a scam.
Overall, take a moment to evaluate your homepage in the eyes of your visitors. Watch a session recording, which acts like a DVR for your website, to see what happens when someone lands on your website. Where do they go? How do they engage with your store?
For reference, I’m in Bracelet Jewelry.
For reference, I’m on the FREE shipping>>18'' 10mmx15mm Rectangle White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet Necklace Set page.
I’m not going to sugar coat it - you have some work to do. It may even be wise to look at your audience and your strategy to determine if this is the right product line for you to sell. Visitor behavior is going to help you evaluate what changes need to be made and why it is working (or not). Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps, and good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hi @standalone12 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
This is an accepted solution.
I've taken a look at your store. Now the design looks very basic. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add high quality and attractive images as slideshow/banner
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @standalone12 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.