Feed back on my store

liberty2248
1 0 0

Hello Community. I am needing someone to just look over my website and give feedback where needed. 

Thank you 

Liberty Game Calls 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @liberty2248,

Congratulations on launching your store! I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

Let's start at the top. Your images in the slideshow are zoomed in too much to tell what they are and are blurry. With blurry images, it usually comes down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image.

liberty-homr.png

Next, the navigation. The eye is trained to look for that menu bar on a top navigation menu, having it underneath here is out of the ordinary and as a first time visitor I missed it all together. I'd recommend moving it above the slideshow. I'd also recommend removing your policies, terms of service and how to change bands to the footer menu instead of that main bar. This will also eliminate the scrolling bar.

When I click on catalog I see several images with no prices, titles or descriptions. Even when I hover over an image I still cannot see a price:

liberty-products.png

When I click on something, I am brought here. Navigation menu has disappeared, no price, title or description visible. I have to hover to see that information and click again..

liberty-products2.png

Then I am brought here. The image is so big that it takes up my entire screen, I have to scroll down to find the add to cart button. This is not good. You want to make it as quick and easy as possible for the customer to see something they like and add it to cart. You've got so many unnecessary clicks and hovers in there. I am familiar with this theme so I understand the appeal, it looks nice aesthetically but I don't think it's the best for the customer journey. The hover effects are fun but why make the customer take extra steps to see a price?

liberty-products3.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. I can tell there has been some work done there which is great but a common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @liberty2248, I hope you are doing good! Please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes