Feed back on my website.

sutraa2020
1 0 0

Hi I have created my first website "kayasutraa.com". 

Need your suggestion and feedback on this.

Also, I need your help with the theme style. 

I have tried to move back to the classic Brooklyn style from playful. But it's not letting me do that. 

The steps I have taken are going to theme style. choose classic and save. But it's not changing. 

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

Hello @sutraa2020 Hoow are you doing?

But your store is currently in "coming soon" Can you share the password?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 501

Hello @sutraa2020, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add shipping, returns & refund policy in the footer.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount popup to entice customers and will help you to increase the number of email subscribers. When you will have email subscribers, you can reach your customers through email campaigns and target them accordingly. It helps in building the relationship with the customers and also helps in conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes