Feed back on shop

Hi all . I would like feed back as i have had my online shop since November 2019 and yet my salea have not be great , i know there is a shop with a similar name started mid 2020 and i keep getting complaints from their customers whi think i sold them item that i do not even stock and today i got one from a lady who bought the item of amazon 

Again it is a item i do not even stock and i do not sell on Amazon yet the complain come through shopify and Amazon and givining my email 

I need help please give feed back

0 Likes

Hello,

This is your website "https://www.megawise.com/ " right?
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Your store logo looking dull.
-> Check your products gallery image sizes are not in equal. it's not viewing good.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Great work you have done on your website. The chat replies are good effort:)

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes