Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hi @surpriseshoppin, congrats on your store! There are some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and launch it successfully!
- Normally, people like the logo to be on the left and the header will be filled with buttons of navigation. It makes them feel easy to follow and surf the store. I suggest you to use that layout to create the header
- Also, make the header sticky so your visitors can jump from pages to pages easier
2. Hero section
- Include a real image picture (rather than using a vector image) + Heading + Subheading and a CTA button that links to your best sale collection/product
- Include the Shipping Policy in the footer
- Include a Testimonial Section (customers always believe words from their peers more than brand)
Since you haven't add products or images so I wont comment on the page speed however you can note some tips to make your future pages load faster than ever: use lazy loading, optimize pictures before uploading them, eyc. You can also refer to this article to optimize your store speed
Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply those successfully.
Please like if you find my comment helpful for you. Thank you so much.
Hello @surpriseshoppin, I hope you are doing good. Here are quick tips for a new store launch:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.
- Add a Favicon.
- Display testimonials & reviews on the homepage and the product page.
- Setup loyalty reward program. It encourages repeat purchases.
- Make sure to enable automated workflows and use email marketing to reach your customers.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store.
- Enable welcome & discount popup.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hello @surpriseshoppin, I hope you are doing well!
You can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with adding a navigation bar and products, add favicon, make the products clickable that are on the homepage, and lastly create a drop-down menu for different product categories in the navigation bar. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one. And also make sure you add customer testimonials, it will make your store trustworthy.
Also, add a review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product, and also it's an essential part of building the trust of the customers.
In addition, you might want to work on your On-Page SEO rating along with the meta description. Meta Description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.
Moreover, make your product title good for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day
Hi @surpriseshoppin !
Add a favicon
It seems like, you did not start to implement anything.
Choose the right theme - https://www.adornthemes.com/premium-shopify-themes/ -a collection of Shopify themes.
Choose good logo, make it proffesional.
Add products - implement reviews for them.