Feed back on store

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 0

seeking help on my site for changing theme, and a few other tasks- URL-surpriseshopping-global.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1905 120 299

Dear @surpriseshoppin 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 44-47

mysupspeed.png

• Improve logo and add the favicon
  • Reduce space at header and Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Complete your store with images and product information
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted

Hi @surpriseshoppin, congrats on your store! There are some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and launch it successfully!

1. Header:

- Normally, people like the logo to be on the left and the header will be filled with buttons of navigation. It makes them feel easy to follow and surf the store. I suggest you to use that layout to create the header

- Also, make the header sticky so your visitors can jump from pages to pages easier

2. Hero section

- Include a real image picture (rather than using a vector image) + Heading + Subheading and a CTA button that links to your best sale collection/product

3. Footer

- Include the Shipping Policy in the footer

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 17.51.06.png

4. Homepage

- Include a Testimonial Section (customers always believe words from their peers more than brand)

Since you haven't add products or images so I wont comment on the page speed however you can note some tips to make your future pages load faster than ever: use lazy loading, optimize pictures before uploading them, eyc. You can also refer to this article  to optimize your store speed

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply those successfully.

Please like if you find my comment helpful for you. Thank you so much.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @surpriseshoppin, I hope you are doing good. Here are quick tips for a new store launch:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- Add a Favicon.

- Display testimonials & reviews on the homepage and the product page.

- Setup loyalty reward program. It encourages repeat purchases. 

- Make sure to enable automated workflows and use email marketing to reach your customers.

- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store.

- Enable welcome & discount popup. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @surpriseshoppin, I hope you are doing well!

You can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with adding a navigation bar and products, add favicon, make the products clickable that are on the homepage, and lastly create a drop-down menu for different product categories in the navigation bar. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one. And also make sure you add customer testimonials, it will make your store trustworthy.

Also, add a review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product, and also it's an essential part of building the trust of the customers.

In addition, you might want to work on your On-Page SEO rating along with the meta description. Meta Description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

Moreover, make your product title good for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @surpriseshoppin !

Add a favicon

It seems like, you did not start to implement anything.

Choose the right theme - https://www.adornthemes.com/premium-shopify-themes/ -a collection of Shopify themes. 

Choose good logo, make it proffesional.

Add products - implement reviews for them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes