Feed back please

Xanthesarah
2 0 1

Hi everyone

I am an absolute beginner in the world of dropshipping and setting up an online shop. 

I am looking for initial feedback on my store.

The virtual app mirror is in development at the moment- whereby people will be able to try on my products virtually.

I was wondering if I had left anything obvious out?

Thank you so much

Sarah

www.jadoresunglasses.com 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
674 43 84

Hey, @Xanthesarah.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and congratulations on launching your store!

The store looks good so far. You've got some really high-quality images in the home page slideshow, and it looks like you've already included all of the standard pages for information (such as About, FAQ, shipping and refund policies). I think the virtual app mirror will be really valuable for your store too. Have you ordered some of the products for yourself to check out the quality and do some of your own product photography, either for the store or for marketing materials?

I don't currently see anything under the "Follow Us" section in the footer. Your theme likely allows you to connect your social media pages under Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme settings > Social media. Let me know which theme you're using if you're having any trouble finding or editing that section and I'd be happy to take a closer look. I know you already have an Instagram section above the footer, so you could potentially hide the "Follow Us" section if you don't need it, though it's sometimes nice to have links to social media in more than one spot so it isn't missed.

Otherwise, I think your biggest opportunity is in the product descriptions and collection titles. Adding even just a couple of sentences to the product descriptions in addition to the bullet points you already have can help with search engine optimization over the long term, and developing a voice for Jadore Sunglasses will help your products stand out. Check out these resources on writing product descriptions:

With the collection titles, there's an opportunity for a bit more consistency. For example, there's one collection called "Buy cat eye glasses online", which is more of a call to action where the rest of the titles are descriptive, like "Sunglasses with Wooden Frames". No need to include "online", as customers already know they're viewing your online store. You're safe to stick with something like "Cat Eye Sunglasses" for that collection title.

I like that in addition to the collections by style, you've got one for sunglasses that are good for driving. I haven't seen something like that before, so I think organizing your products in that unique way can help you stand out too.

If you haven't already, I recommend running through The Shopify Store Launch Checklist to ensure all of your settings (like tax and shipping) are ready for sales. Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meantime, best of luck with everything!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Xanthesarah How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and marketer with over 4 years of experience.

Firstly, a big congratulations on your new shopify store which is hoping to be a cash flowing stream for you.

I must admit the fact that you have a "sexy" store but there is always a room for improvement and here are what I recommend that you update in the store.
* Favicon
* Footer: In the "Follow Us" column, kindly update your social channels there. This might be your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...
* sales funnel: I hope you're familiar with online store/websites? Note that every traffic coming to your store are 95% of time not guaranteed to convert. How do you regain those traffic? That is why you need sales funnel. Learn More

TIP: Do you know an online store is not like a physical store? Therefore, you need exposure for your store to be well known and drive traffic to it. To be on the right track, Click here.

If you find this helpful, kindly like it.
You see it as solution? Kindly Tick as solution and move forward

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Xanthesarah, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback on your store:

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. It helps in delivering a personalized shopping experience for your customers. 

- Add an attractive popup with a discount code to capture email subscribers so then you can target them and run email campaigns.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

- Make the layout of the product description organized and proper.

Overall your store looks good. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Xanthesarah
2 0 1

Thanks everyone for all your advice. I am really grateful. I am going to implement all of this wonderful advice.

Thanks so much

Sarah 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Xanthesarah, you're welcome. Let me know if you need any help with the implementation. I will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes