Feed back

2 0 0

Hello!

I would like to get feed back on my store and i wanna know how to get people to buy my stuff.

https://balaurgold.com/ 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
62 5 11

Here are few of my suggestions:

• Homepage doesn't have any products, so have add some or show a View Product on the slider which takes people to that product
  • Menu Purses (p caps) 
  • Under slider image have a small paragraph on your products
  • Use slider image with a better lifestyle image, like lady with a bag
  • I have seen the color images in many places, like the attached images
    Search-–-Balaur-Gold-1.pngSearch-–-Balaur-Gold-2.png
  • You can install WhatsApp or Live Chat apps for better user interaction to get more conversions

All the best for your business.

Shopify Store Setup
Customize Shopify Theme
Develop Custom Shopify App
For any Shopify Developments : http://expertsinshopify.com

Use AIO Chat App and get more closer to your customers: https://apps.shopify.com/aio-chat
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Hi @balaurgold 

Saw your website. Below is my feedback.

Shipping information is imp. 

Add product images as in to show how the Purses are looking from inside. 

Home page add best sellers new arrivals.

About page show the owner information or store image 

Contact page add contact address.

I can provide you a detailed custom website audit report further before you start to market your products online via digital channels.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
8 0 0

One thing to improve is your product descriptions. Like this one right here:

zenkidiaz_0-1607150792237.png

Specifications-focused sales copy like this one would lose your store money each month, even if you have the best-designed store in the world.

Just message me if you need help. I'm a copywriter and would be happy to give you a discount as a first-time client.

Best,
Zenki

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2023 113 369

Hello @balaurgold, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

• The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  • There are font discrepancies. Fix that.
  • Add a footer menu. 
  • The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
  • You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello!

You have a pretty store, it is very neatly organized.

Here are some minor tweaks you could consider: 

Call of Action Button: 

Your banner is nice. Consider putting a "Shop Now" button on the banner which can take your customers directly to your products page. 

Chatbot: 

Chatbots are extremely useful when it comes to collecting user insights, and they will make things simpler for you by answering all the common questions. 

Sort by New Collection: 

I think your default is "Sort Alphabetically" which is less appropriate than Sort by best selling or sort by new collection. Alternatively, you could keep a new collection tab separately.

Testimonials: 

add testimonials, as they will help push sales. If i see that 50 other people have also bought your product, it convinces me to buy from you. 

That's all from me. Please reach out in case of confusions. 

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @balaurgold !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes