I would like to provide my recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products and your store looks professional
- You should add the testimonial and product's reviews so visitors can see and trust more.
The reviews can be added under each product or you can make it as a slideshow
2, About us
- When I click on Read More button, it brings me to the page which is "Page not found". You should notice this.
3, You should consider adding a blog post page to your store to increase conversion rate.
This is a very important thing for an online store so you should notice carefully. Basically, the page speed on the mobile device is quite good but you should notice on the mobile one.
- Some of the images need to be optimized.
- And reduce some impact of 3rd party code. For more details, you can see here https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjunescloset.com%2F&tab=mob...
- This article is indicating the page speed and how to have a good page speed for an online store, you can reach out.
They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Hey @CarterCo_ , wonderful store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. I would suggest you to a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store, following on social media, sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions.
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Store Loading Speed -- Store loading speed is very poor for mobile, need to improve speed immediately.
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for as well as go for sticky header.
Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.
Optimize footer links and Add Social Media Platforms
Home Page --
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers.
Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.
Collection Page --
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.
Product Page --
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page --
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Integrations on your store --
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
If you need help please contact us.
Hi @CarterCo_ ,
Congratulation for your new store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add some method of communication like the store's email address or address on the Contact Us page.
2. Change Abouts Us to About Us.
3. Provide a more descriptive product title.
4. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
8. Your store logo is not visible in the checkout page as the header image and logo are in black color.
9. Add Buy Now button in product pages which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 2 results indexed by Google. But your website has 124+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @CarterCo_ ,
I have gone through the website and can see that you have got wonderful product collections and the design is also pretty good :)
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. Favicon is looking blurry so consider using high quality favicon.
2. Social links should be added for better reach.
3. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotion.
4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers