Hi Everyone, i just got into dropshipping! This is my first website i have made. Puurfectbed.com. It's a single product page.
I just would like to ask some tips on why i am not getting sales. I have 5 sessions in checkout and 2 in cart however no one placed an order.
Your help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Congratulations on opening your first store! Here are some of my thoughts that I think could help you out:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hi there, thank you for the tips. That Express theme page recommendation is a life saver! i was wondering how my products and review and can be shown more in depth. I have a question if you dont mind me asking. I dont have shopify payment providers in my country so i could only activate paypal for now. should i look into third party providers with credit card or will my conversion rate be fine with paypal?
Hyde here from Shopify.
I think I'd be giving you the best feedback if I directed you to this Community Post on Buyer Trust. We always recommend that you have a read through that first, but by all means come to this thread to post more questions, I'd be happy to help.
All the best, Hyde.
Hello @EmirG, I hope you are doing good! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image. There must be a CTA button in the first fold of the home page.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add Color swatch.
- Being a single product store, it's always good to add an engaging video of the product. It will help you to attract visitors to your store.
- Add a footer menu.
- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications even when they are not in your store.
- Add a discount popup.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!