FeedBack For My Store

EmirG
2 0 0

Hi Everyone, i just got into dropshipping! This is my first website i have made. Puurfectbed.com. It's a single product page.

I just would like to ask some tips on why i am not getting sales. I have 5 sessions in checkout and 2 in cart however no one placed an order.

Your help would be appreciated! Thanks.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Congratulations on opening your first store! Here are some of my thoughts that I think could help you out:

1. One product stores are definitely the way to go for current dropshippers, so good job on that! 
  2. Don't use the Brooklyn theme for 1 product stores. I'd recommend Express as it gets immediately into your product
  3. Focus your store name, URL and product title specifically around your product; this store isn't about cat supplies in general, it's about a specific cat bed. Maybe change the name to something like "The Catana Bed", or something of that nature
  4. Make your brand about that bed. See if your dropshipper is open to custom labels, packaging, graphics. When people think about a banana bed for your cat, you want them to think of your brand.
  5. If you are selling through AliExpress, don't. Find the actual manufacturer in Alibaba. Faster turn around and much more accommodating to the things I mentioned in the previous point.
  6. Start your ad campaign with a cat focused Instagram influencer to get your product out there. It's cheaper and you know the audience is interested in your market (cats). This allows you to run different ads, and will determine which ads have the best turn around. Don't go to Facebook ads till you have around 2k in capital. We have a full video on running ad campaigns coming out this week on our YouTube channel EcomGeeks, so stay tuned!
  7. Include Policy Pages in your footer menu
  8. Add a customer review section
  9. Make sure you have proper SEO for your site

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
EmirG
2 0 0

Hi there, thank you for the tips. That Express theme page recommendation is a life saver! i was wondering how my products and review and can be shown more in depth. I have a question if you dont mind me asking. I dont have shopify payment providers in my country so i could only activate paypal for now. should i look into third party providers with credit card or will my conversion rate be fine with paypal?

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @EmirG,

Hyde here from Shopify.

I think I'd be giving you the best feedback if I directed you to this Community Post on Buyer Trust. We always recommend that you have a read through that first, but by all means come to this thread to post more questions, I'd be happy to help.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 664

Hello @EmirG, I hope you are doing good! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. There must be a CTA button in the first fold of the home page.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add Color swatch.

- Being a single product store, it's always good to add an engaging video of the product. It will help you to attract visitors to your store.

- Add a footer menu.

- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications even when they are not in your store.

- Add a discount popup.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes