FeedBack Please - My Sales have just stopped - dead - nada

Highlighted

Thank you for your assistance. My store - store.btjliving.com - has been doing well, but of late I have the following issues:

1. lots of visitors

2. fair number of 'added to carts'

3. fair number of 'reached checkout'

4. almost zero (yep almost zero) completed sales

I would appreciate any feedback  / suggestions. It is possible this could be a 'society shutdown' issue, but why continued carts and checkout. Just makes no sense. I did change themes a few months back.

If you see any other great suggestions for improvement, I am all ears.

Thank you for your wisdom and suggestions.

Best of sales to you all and stay well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Same issue.  Paypal has been down for a few days.  A customer called today and told me that she kept trying to login to Paypal, but it was blocking her.  This could be the problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks you for the response. I will look into the paypal issue. I have not noticed an issue and have been personally using it the past few days. Worth a look.

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

You are welcome!  It only seems to happen when customers try to buy through the FB ad URL.  When the purchase is directly from the store, then Paypal seems to work fine.  Not sure if it's an issue with FB or Paypal.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @bjarriel 

Yesterday, I have stumbled upon a post of someone from Shopify society telling that the PayPal is not working. They were simply receiving the error page. There should have been a temporary issue there. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes