Hey there @Luxylgroup ! Your store looks pretty decent, but there are some modifications that you can make -
1. You need to improve your header section of your store. Search bar can be a bit short and logo can be made fit with the header section. Also, the color combination doesn't look appealing!
2. I like this part of your homepage. You should add more images to it and if you can, improvide on your copyrighting and come up with catchy one liners!
3. You can have a moving cart in place of a fixed cart button. When I click on the post, try and make the image burst out instead of having static image.
4. I hope you've noticed this slight change in the address bar? Don't do that. Have a clear one liner besides favicon.
Also, you need to work on your image placement and font style. It's too basic as of now. With some customisations, you can make sure your store happening and trending!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Luxylgroup welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo isn't much attractive and brand name is mentioned nowhere on the homepage A attractive logo with the brand name written Also updated sliding images with better themes will be helpful because the banner image will signify the theme of the website.
2. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!