FeedBack for my store

PlushJungles
1 0 0

Hello Shopify, i would like to get a feedback on my store in the Name of PlushJungles , www.plushjungles.com , Not an expert at all but i do have some issues with the currency tab and also the country flag placement in the top right corner,i would like to know your views on it and how to get the best out of it,

Thankyou

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congratulations on taking your first step on your eCommerce journey. You've made a great start! I have a couple of suggestions you could consider to further enhance the store. 

• You should think about adding a favicon to your store. You can learn to do so here
  • Your banner is very pixelated. This needs to be a high-resolution image. I'd also suggest having a think if the full page banner is necessary for your business. In terms of user experience it slows down the customer seeing what you're store is offering them. 
  • I'd like to see some more personality on the homepage, maybe some image with text sections outlining that great mission objective you have! 
  • Your Instagram button in your footer is resulting in a 404. 
  • The customer success stories are a great idea! I'd add more if possible and condense the text a little. A snippet from different customers would be more effective than a very long singular piece of feedback! 

How are you planning to market the business going forward? Have you developed a marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

Hey @PlushJungles,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

First I'll touch on the first impression of your website. Upon landing you see your banner, the photo is a little blurry and pixelated. This usually happens because the image you are using is too small for the space so it gets stretched out and then you start to loose image quality. I'd recommend swapping this image out for one that shows your products instead and then add a call to action button ("Shop Now"). I'd also recommend working on the text in your banner, let the visitor know what it is you sell - words like "Antique" "One of a kind" "Unique" would be some examples of what you might consider including.

plush-jungle-banner.png

Some of the color choices such as the bright green font are hard on the eyes against the white background. I'd recommend playing around with different shades of green.
Another thing I noticed was that your logo looks great against the background on your homepage but you can barely make out the text when it's against a white background.

plush-jungle-color.png

I'd also recommend adding a Favicon:

There seems to be an issue with your currency converter. I am in Canada so prices are showing up as cents ($0.31) initially and then it switches to dollars ($31.34) after you click on the product. It is like this for all of your products.

plush-currency.png 

We did a video on currency converters and how to set them up:

There are a few links and collections that could use some tweaking. When you click on the furniture link, it leads to this page. When you click on chairs, you have to scroll down quite a bit to see the products. Going through each page and making sure they are linked properly and then cleaning up the pages so that the visitor is able to see the products without needing to scroll down would be great.

screencapture-plushjungles-collections-jungles-chair-collection-2021-02-23-11_53_31.png

You have free shipping which is great, I'd recommend adding an estimated shipping time at checkout.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @PlushJungles, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are few suggestions:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blog section- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Add reviews on the product page, it helps to increase the brand's credibility.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @PlushJungles!

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you.

1. Hero Image - The hero image is blurry and starts to decrease one's trust on the store. Please consider changing it
  2. I see that you have multiple hero images. I would like to tell you that they dont always work well as it manually requires customer to click and check each one out. Consider on having only one or animating them to change after few seconds. 
  3. Lack of CTA - Unfortunately I couldn't see a CTA that takes me to a product page. Please consider having one like "Shop Now"
  4. I see that you have tried to add "Sold Out" and "Save" stickers. Those dont seem to be aligned with the product image and is not legible.
  5. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". This can help increase your sales by showing scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It also has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away.

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes