FeedBack of My store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hay,Dropshipper!! 

I have stared an new business i have made the store called Unique Shopping Room  and my website is  uniqueshoppingroom.com.

it is a general store.

Please share the valueable feedback with me to improve my store

Regards

Mahesh Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Mahesh986 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey 

Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

2. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

3. Most viewed products - Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.

4. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @Mahesh986 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:

1. Icon on the home page: Again, your icon is the main identifier of your brand. It will be responsible for recall in users memory. On your home page, I felt the logo was slightly off, in terms of image quality, or maybe it doesn’t stand out because of the color. Also, those fonts and colors are not used anywhere on your entire website except for the logo! Makes it look weird.
  2. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  3. My biggest observation on your website. There are a lot of grammatical and composition errors in your content. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. This can turn users off.
  4. So, this thing, “shipping calculated at next step” can cause some users to drop off. You should provide all shipping details at the first screen itself and show them the total price. This kind of transparency in pricing builds trust. The opposite will make them lose trust in your store.
  5. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your Instagram page, your following, your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  6. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  7. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials once you have a few customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like