All comments are welcomed:)

www.bellara.ae

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1056 100 152

Hey, @AhmedK.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for sharing your store!

I think you're off to a great start, as there's a good use of the various section offered by your theme and you've included many important elements (eg. store policies, contact page, etc.). The images you're using are also sharp and clear. While there isn't much that's missing on your store; however, I think the menu items can be organized further. For example, I think the Women's Fitness could be something that you can combine into the dropdown menu for Women's Fashion. This way, you can make the menu less wide and this gives you more space to create other categories in the future. 

While there is a nice variation of sections used on your homepage, which does give your shop more flare and appeal. However, I'm only seeing one Featured products and Women's collection on the homepage. I think there's some opportunity to showcase more of your products or a section for your deals, especially when customers can see the other categories on your menu.

I've also noticed that the default Shopify message is in your footer and, incase you weren't aware, this is something that you can remove. Would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message in the footer be something that you're interested in? Also, as it seems you've already launched your store, have you prepared a marketing plan for your store yet?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hello Ahmed,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can increase your followers through social media by regularly posting of your products. Simply you can convert your followers to your customers.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add trust badges on your /product/cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> If you want to increase your sales? You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

I hope these points helpful for you!!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3423 195 619

Hello @AhmedKThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store looks aesthetically appealing and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrival products. 

- Your store has a great collection & the store looks professional. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more. 

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.

- To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails, review reminder emails & give loyalty points on leaving a review. This will help in increasing the number of reviews in your store.

- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes