Hi @goandbeyond !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
Actually, you have some amazing products and the store design is great.
But I still have some comments below:
- Add CTA buttons on your banners.
- Maybe you're selling too many types of products, try to get rid of some types if you can.
Like the image above: bags, accessories, sunglasses are all accessories.
- The featured collection section is great. I love the way how you make all product photos have the same size. But you can try to add Quickview buttons to help your customers look product details easier.
- If you're planning to sell this product, you need to have a discount price or something.
- Don't let your customers scroll too much to see all product images on your product pages. Try to add product sliders.
- I see some real-life product photos in your store. You can try to create a gallery to show those images better.
Do you try to sell on Instagram? If not, try to build an Instagram account. And check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you like. It will help you create an shoppable Instagram feed, so of course, both your sales channels are beneficial.
Here is my view and hope it helps!
The store is good but its appearing quite basic. I would suggest adding a video on your banner to make a strong impact. The banner holds the first impression and an attractive video displaying your products/style will give more value to your homepage. Moreover, add a live chat feature on your website, you can integrate the Facebook widget.
I would also suggest integrating in-store marketing tactics to your store to capture the email ids of your store visitors or when they abandon their carts. This will help you in remarketing those visitors by sending them reminders and customized offers. Once you make some sales integrate some social proof to your store to establish goodwill. This will help in boosting your sales.
For social platforms, Use the power of video content on your Facebook page and Instagram to fetch more eye-balls. The video content is a highly engaging medium and good content is the KING in social media. Good Luck
I'm a novice store owner myself so I'm not qualified to comment on the store design etc.
That said, as a customer I'd DEFINITELY buy something from your store! You have a gorgeous collection and the fact that it's handcrafted is even more impressive🤩
I wish you all the very best,