FeedBack on my store Please www.BoTiKi.com

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have had quite a few different hands to help and I have not had any sales recently and would love some feedback and suggestions please!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @Maddy12

Just take a look at your store and maybe have some suggestions for you: 

Firstly, I'll talk about your store design

- This part is quite hard to see. Maybe you can find a way to fix that. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603091320039.png

- I think this CTA button should be moved to the left part. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603091441795.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it seems you are not focusing on it. 

Instagram and also Facebook are both good sales channels too, so they worth investing in. 

You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an Instagram gallery to boost your social proof and also increase followers for your account. 

- The picture makes some texts quite hard to see. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1603092746343.png

Secondly, I'll talk about your business strategy:

- I see your product prices are quite high, and your brand is also new. Therefore, your customers will hesitate to buy your products because they can trust you immediately. I have some solutions for you:

+ Advertise your brand to the related groups. Like high-quality product groups. 

+ Collaborate with some influencers to advertise your products. But you need to check carefully to choose the right influencers. 

- Have live chat support to have better customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.

App WhatsApp Chat & Notification will help you do that. Also, it's totally free. 

Here is my view! Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 294

Dear @Maddy12 

Hope following suggestions will help

• Text, Icons are not visible properly due to background images at footer and header

Example:

bo tikicisible.png

• Improve store speed for mobile and desktop

botkispeed.pngbotkidekstop.png

• Add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom search
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add "Cart popup"
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @Maddy12, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestion that you can consider:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi Maddy

I had a look at the store and I noticed that as soon as the page loads, a popup appears straight away. I would recommend making the popup show after the visitor has been on the site for 5-10 seconds. Otherwise, the site may feel spammy to some people. I also noticed that the logo of the site on the header takes up a lot of space. Maybe making the logo smaller will fix this. Also, some of the footer text is hard to read so maybe an image change or font colour change will fix this too. This is just personal opinion and how I would feel as a potential customer on the store. Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me for help regarding store design and set-up!
Email: ecomideasbuilder@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you so much for your input--I sincerely appreciate it and will work on it!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Maddy12,

You've done a great job so far, the product photos looks great, very professional.

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. When I take a look at your product SEO, this is how it looks in search:

botiki-meta.png

Now, the biggest problem with this is that people who are looking for a shirt or a belt like you are selling are not going to know to search for "Jams World Belle Top" or "Brighton Sedona Belt", they would likely type something like "Colorful Loose Summer Top" or "Brown Leather Belt" or "Genuine Leather Belt".

We show how to fix this in our video along with many other helpful tips for optimizing your store SEO to reach your intended audience:

The other thing I would suggest is changing your logo to a dark font instead of white because it only works on the homepage.

botiki-home2.png

The last suggestion would be to change the main picture on your homepage. This area is prime real estate for selling your products and at first glace it is not obvious as to what you sell. You only have a few seconds to grab your visitors attention so make sure to add a great photo of your product. Make sure that is high resolution so that you don't end up with a stretched out, blurred picture. 

botiki-home.png

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @Maddy12 !

Add a favicon

Very nice layout, and color scheme of the store. 

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes