FeedBack on my store!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

This is the first real online store I have made and would like to hear any feedback or criticism you may have before I continue further. I plan to launch around Christmas so my goal is to work out the kinks now! This is my first full-fledged brand site, for my own personal brand! Naturally, I'm super excited. As slowly start to build a following, I would like to know the best ways in which I can improve the experience for my potential customers. Thank you all in advance. 

https://mercyny.com/

I have a few main questions:

1. Does it look professional? - Meaning, does it look trustworthy for a new customer visiting the site?

2. Is there something that I'm missing that I should have? 

3. Does the functionality feel good to you?

Any other feedback or criticism is much welcome... thank you kindly :)

0 Likes

Why should I buy from your brand ? 

Hi @AlldayBoogie 

To answer your questions. Going to be honest here :) 

1. Does it look professional? - Meaning, does it look trustworthy for a new customer visiting the site?

No.

2. Is there something that I'm missing that I should have? 

Yes. A lot of things to be honest. 

3. Does the functionality feel good to you?

I'd say 6/10 

A few areas you can improve on 

Home Page: Needs to flow better and communicate your message. I'd add. 

• Slideshow Image (i like yours)
  • Collection List (Shirts,Hats)
  • Testimonials 
  • Products (3)
  • Something Interesting 

Product Page: Few items you could add. 

• Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar products 
  • Testimonials 

Footer Menu: This builds trust. I'd add 

• Policy Pages 
  • Contact 
  • About 
  • Newsletter Sign Up (creative) 

Overall you have done a great job. I love your slideshow image and your about page. I'll also send you something that should really help through your facebook page. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

I agree with Clayton’s tips - he’s great at improving websites, so I’d recommend reaching out to him to improve your store.

You still have few elements unfinished, like the Collection List at the bottom of the homepage - make sure to work on these first, as they can give an impression your store is no longer operating, which can put off visitors from shopping.

Consider also adding more products - you only have three items for sale at the moment - adding more products will increase your chance of a sale. 

You have a strong branding and a great niche, so you’re going in a good direction.

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, I just went through your store. The color theme looks good but you need to follow professional layout on the store.

• Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout step by step-

1. Slideshow Image 

2. Collection List 

3. Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 

4. Newsletter Sign Up 

5. Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

• Dealy the pop-up.

• Get a favicon.
  • Work on the footer. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.
  • You can use web-push notifications. Web Browser Push Notification is undoubtedly an effective marketing communication channel and what sets this apart from other marketing methods is that it is not restricted to marketing and promotional purpose only. It can be used to deliver useful information, abandoned cart alerts, order status updates, product back-in-stock alerts, etc.

You need to focus more on customer engagement and retention part. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. There is no engagement in your store. No matter how good you work on your store you won't be making money out of it unless you make your website engaging. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. Make sure that you are using the right marketing tools in your store. Combined with a smart marketing strategy, the right eCommerce marketing tools can grow your online store. Try Aitrillion. For all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes