FeedBack on my store...

2 0 0

Hey everyone I'm new to the shopify community and just want to reach out and get some eyes and ideas and some good info on my store. I wanted to start a coffee shop so I did on here, so far the theme is ok to me but I think I need more stuff and feedback. Also thank you for taking out the time to look at my store and give me feedback. Your help will be appreciated and information. 

Here's the link :

38specialcoffee.com 

Thank you,

Mike

0 Likes
Explorer
56 4 6

Hi there, your store design is average and I found an error in the footer menu. Fix the "About Us" menu link location. Also, you can install some marketing apps like  "Sales Pop Master" to increase your conversion. Best of luck.

To get Shopify Store Design, Customization and Development service, Inbox me.
1 Like
2 0 0

Awesome thanks for the feedback. I will look into that app as well. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
283 15 51

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

I wasn't able to find social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

0 Likes