Feedback About My Store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hey, I have started a store last month and I started marketing for it with no sales till now. can I have feedback on it?
https://www.royaltyrings.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey! Congrats on starting your store.

• First thing I notice is the big crown with Welcome, although that's eye catching I was actually put off by the massive picture however I love the video you have playing once the page loads a bit.
  • Second is the website is very dark and some of the wording is a little hard to see and I would love to see more rings on the front page to look at :)

Other than that your photography is really nice and I love how clean the pictures look!

What kind of marketing are you doing and what is your presence like on social media?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hey @kellyann Thanks for checking the store! I am currently running Facebook ads and got some clicks but no one bought stuff from the website. I have an Instagram page that is automated and have few followers till now. I am trying to make my first sale.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Royalty Rings,

The Login and Search Bar should also be placed beside the cart and currency converter apart from the dropdown for ease of access and use. Some other noticeable changes to be done are as follows:

1. The logo is hardly visible. Try magnifying it and add text to it to make it look more meaningful and professional.
  2. A single newsletter should be used in the footer for the latest discount and promotional updates instead of two.
  3. The newsletter space can be utilized for adding Instagram images useful for better brand promotion.
  4. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site uniqueness and peculiarity.
  5. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc need to be added for better connectivity.
  6. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  7. Testimonials need to be added for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive its first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

How do you mean your Instagram is automated? Also what kind of ads are you running, who is your target market?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
46 0 1

Hey, 

I had a look at your store its looks awesome. 

In order to get sales from your website you need to focus on running some online ads, you have some of the premium silver rings on your website, you can start google ads focusing on keywords like, "luxury silver rings", "premium silver rings", "sunshine bracelets" which will attract visitors to your website and get you sales. 

You can use Google Ads with Smart shopping from shopify to help you manage you google ads account. 

Please find the download link here: https://apps.shopify.com/google-adwords-software-by-adnabu?surface_detail=adnabu&surface_inter_posit...

AdNabu helps E-commerce business power up their Google Ad Campaigns to increase their sales and reduce their cost per sale.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hello Bishoy !

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. 

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3.  Over Ridden section : The why us, about us and free shipping section is merged and its not looking good it will distract the customers when they are landing.
  4. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly as now your pictures are scattered its not looking upto mark. Example of Ideal Product Page 

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.
  2. Live chart Support -- Must be there for interaction with the buyers

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes