Feedback, Advice and Constructive Critism

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello All, 

Please give me feedback, advice and constructive critisism on my website.

I am in the process of upgrading my website, pages, product pages, blog, etc and would love to know if anyone had any constructive feedback that could help me.

Please see below link to my website. 

www.topazluxe.com

Open to all opinions and advice. Many Thanks 

Topaz Swim 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @natasha_topaz your site is amazing.

Try to improve your customer's reviews also try to stimulate do some anonymize photos of your clients after purchasing your swimwear collection.

Also, I like your donation idea, try to insert your text (We donate £1 of each sale to Marine Conservation Society, to help them clean our oceans and protect marine life.) to this area. This step can improve your sales also.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

I had gone through your website it is really amazing. You can Show Customer Ratings for Various Product Features.

And one more suggestion about the application named Descrii, Description Generator generates unique and great quality product descriptions, which increases the trust of the visitors and adds a sense of professionalism to your store. 

I hope you like it. 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes