Feedback & Advice on my Store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi

I opened an online shop selling Ladies swimwear, beachwear and lingerie about 2 months ago.

I have ran facebook ads and iam getting over 100 visitors per day on averge but no sales yet. I would just like an honest opinion of the website to check theres no major areas that i need to change or improve. I do realise that it will take time for sales to start but just wanted a few opinions of what i could be doing differently to gain my first sale.

I am using a UK supplier to ship to UK customers. Standard delivery within 3 days and next day delivery available if ordered by 1pm (this is the supplier who stipulates this)

I have setup a facebook page but haven't done an awful lot so far as no real likes as yet.

https://www.facebook.com/Olympia-Swimwear-260356361268224/

Many thanks in advance for replies

Graeme

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hello,
I checked your website and there are some things you might want to change there.

First of all, at first sight, the webpage is not that catchy. Go and check some other swimwear e-commerce and get inspired by them, I think it could really help you. You offer nice products so if you manage to get more professional and more catchy look, it would be perfect.

Also, some pictures + the sizing table are not really of a good quality and are a bit blurred, same goes with your logo on your homepage. It would look more professional if you could improve that.

Content-wise I think you should put more effort into creating your "About us" tab, because it is really brief and basically doesn´t say anything about you and why you run this store. If you have the quality "About us" page, it raises the trustworthiness of your shop. Speaking of being trustworthy, you should also provide customers with your email address and physical address if possible. 

One more thing is that in your terms and conditions you have some parts that don´t match the field of your business at all and it is obvious that you´ve copied it from some other website - that might not have a good impression for the customers either.

I think you have a good base, but now make it perfect! :)

You mentioned you have already some traffic, but no sales, I think in this case you could try our retargeting ROI Hunter Easy app, which brings previous customers, who left your website before, back to your shop with customized ads of product they were looking at.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Barča

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Barca

Thank you very much for the advice. its great to see the opinion of someone looking in. I have taken all advice on board and will begin modifying now

Thanks again

Graeme

0 Likes