Feedback And Site Has 1k+ Sessions With No Sale

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

Basically, the subject says it. We would love to hear some feedback on our website and it's entirety. We have put hours of works into Qubicara from custom design to advertisement. On top of that, We have worked with a couple of "Account Managers" from various advertising platforms to get the best out of each AD (ex: Snapchat, Google Ads, Facebook). We sadly see the low result, store sessions have spike 1k+ after days of running ads. We have no sales and would love to receive some advice and feedback on what to improve. Here is our website link (https://qubicara.com).

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @Qubicara

Have seen your site and I will point some of your problems and how to fix:

- The main problem is that you're lacking social proof. There are some ways that can increase your social proof:

+ Have more product reviews (both texts and photos). Reviews are one of the most important parts that make your customers believe. 

+ Have social network accounts. I see you only have an Instagram account. 

+ Show the Instagram content on your store. The Instagram gallery is a good way to do that. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create one with ease. 

- Hope you are targeting the right customers because there are only Men have 14 options, while Kids have only 1 and Women have 4. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604629110918.png

- It would be great if you can allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604629338424.png

- The women collection is listed again, quite annoying. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604629547487.png

- On your product pages, there are some problems here:

+ Two description sections. You only need one.

+ Add Buy Now button 

+ I cannot click on any product photos. The bad experience here. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1604629947057.png

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for the feedback, will quickly take action.
Also, are not seeing Facebook and Pinterest icons? Just curious as it shows on multiple devices of ours. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

We went ahead and made those changed as you suggested @ConveyLego0612. We again appreciate the feedback! We would love to hear more!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @Qubicara, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

• You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add new arrivals, trending products, recently viewed on the homepage. 
  • Add a wide range of products like in kid's clothing there's just 1 item. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

You should start using eCommerce marketing techniques to convert the traffic into customers:

• Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, follow or share on social media, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Add Reviews help in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added in any online store. Showcase reviews on the homepage or you can create an exclusive page for reviews saying 'What our customers say'
  • Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Learn more If You Are Having a Lots of Traffic and Low Conversions

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
2 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Qubicara,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

First, the organization of your store needs improvement. When I click on Womens Clothing, I see three photos of a hoodie labelled "Mens".

screencapture-qubicara-collections-women-clothing-2020-11-06-11_08_50.png

When I go to beauty, there is no organization into categories such as "Makeup" "Hair". Same goes for your clothing as well.

screencapture-qubicara-collections-beauty-skin-care-2020-11-06-11_09_23.png

The other thing I notice is that you are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have Mens, Womens, Kids and Beauty. The selection is limited in each category, the kids section only has one item. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so I'd recommend doing some research, find out what is currently trending and focus on selling that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this trending product. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is.
Also, while I'm on ads, you said you are running ads on Snapchat, Google Ads and Facebook, but why? This is another reason you need to establish who your target audience. Different demographics/age ranges spend time on different platforms. If your target audience is on the younger side, get on TikTok, if it's in the 25+ age range - Pinterest, Instagram.. etc. Once you've establish WHO your target audience is, get on the platform where they spend their time and run your ads there.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Hello,

Happy to provide some quick pieces of feedback;

1. Landing on your site I am instantly shown a lead capture popup for your newsletter.
    1. Do not pop this upon page load - provides a bad first impression. Potentially pop after X% page scroll or time on site. 
    2. There is no offer attached to this either - why should I even sign up? Provide a clearer incentive/value proposition
      1. Example: Sign up for a discount is an option
  2. I close the newsletter popup and a few moments later and prompted with another lead capture that looks totally different. Maybe an exit-intent popup? 
    1. Don't spam users...be aware of how many potential routes there could for a popup
  3. If you aren't driving users to a particular product via Ads - would suggest creating some sort of product recommendation quiz
    1. With so many choices - it can be tough to find the exact product - try signing up for a service like Jebbit (sign up free from my signature) and create a Product Match Quiz and place that on your homepage. It can help visitors feel like they are being "guided" to what best fits them
  4. Everything is a sale
    1. When. every item is "on sale" is there really any sales? 
    2. Offer products at full price without the "sale" tag - looks like every product in certain collections is on sale thus losing the "appeal" to the sale price
  5. Product Pages...are the $$ pages!
    1. First product I clicked on was this
    2. Ensure your product descriptions are robust and enticing... this is where people are deciding to purchase. Hire a copywriter if words are not your strong suit.
    3. Always add more to these pages over less... remove any reason for someone not to purchase from you. Remind them with badges/social proof/etc
  6. Cart Page
    1. Not sure if intentional or not.. but when adding a product to the cart page and then viewing cart I have to scroll down to find the "Checkout" button.
    2. Suggest making this page easier to maneuver (not sure what plugins or theme customization you have to potentially be moving this around)
    3. Potentially have Checkout button be a different color (like your buy now)

Hopefully, some of these tips help!

Growth @ Jebbit
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you @RobertBotto@EcomGeeks, and @AiTrillion. We appreciate the feedback, and all feedback was taken to action. 
Some are still a work in progress. Feel free to report or share anything else. Thank you and really do appreciate it!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @Qubicara Let me know when you have done some changes. I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

@Qubicara, If you want I will be happy to set up customer engagement & marketing tools in your store

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hey @Qubicara

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

1 Like