Feedback Any Feedback at All On Store

HTK
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Hello everyone!  I recently had worked with a Shopify Expert to get my website to load a bit faster and now I am seeking some feedback for the website to gain some traffic. Thank you all!

www.huntertoykingdom.com

Best,

@HunterToyKingdom

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @HTK,

I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-huntertoykingdom-2021-04-22-13_45_57.png

First, your stores first impression. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices such as bright green are really hard on the eyes. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

Next, the banner where you have "Shop Now". That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Moving onto your collections, I find it quite confusing. 
This is what I see when I click on apparel:

screencapture-huntertoykingdom-collections-clothing-shoes-accessories-unisex-clothing-shoes-accs-unisex-accessories-wristbands-2021-04-22-13_47_08.png

This is what I see on GE animation:

screencapture-huntertoykingdom-collections-ge-animation-2021-04-22-13_47_48.png

You are seeing those same bracelets. This is going to be especially confusing for mobile users as they will need to scroll down quite a ways to get past the bracelets to see the other products.

The other thing I would note is you need to hover over the images to see the price, this isn't ideal. Customers should be able to see the price without needing to flip over every image individually.

Next, a few of your images are quite blurry, this happens when you upload an image that is too small for the area, it will get stretched out and then you loose image quality.

With your products, you are offering products that are easily accessible and not in high demand. The bracelets, plushies, the Disney figures etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When you search any of these types of items, this is who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. People with well known, well established brands with massive marketing budgets. A person can compete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs, the other guys. What we recommend doing is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

A1.jpg

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages. The banner should let visitors know about what you sell 

A2.jpg

This part is hard to see with the hover effect. I recommend you use a separate section with space between. CTA button should be added to product to optimize home page 

A4.jpg

Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 552

Hello @HTK, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some inputs from my side:

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to work on the layout of your store & make it professional & organized. Currently, it looks cluttered. Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive. If you need help with the design, we will be happy to help you.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes