Feedback - Any opinions please

Jaroslaw_Kulacz
Excursionist
26 0 3
flexkit
Explorer
44 4 6

Hi @Jaroslaw_Kulacz 

1. Use your custom logo. Logo is a symbol of your store and a good logo helps you to build your brand stronger.

2. Image quality

Take care of the image quality when it is zoomed. E.g. Find the best accessories block blurred images when it is mouse hovered.

3. Color usage: https://dresspoppy.com/collections/belts
   On this page,  the topbar is red, the menu is blue and the banner is black. Try to use soft colors ( preferably use 1~2 colors )

flexkit_0-1609836187560.png

Are you looking for a new store or have a problem?
Contact me at flexkit.sppt@gmail.com
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Jaroslaw_Kulacz 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Remove text logo and go for a unique logo
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 13-25 

dressspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Check all social media platform links (Pinterest and snapchat)
  • Highlight your USP
  • Go for SEO
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Add a shop now(CTA) on the hero banner to take customers to the offered products.

Make a sticky header so that customer can easily navigate on the Menu and search Field.

Add more related products in the product page to increase your cross sales.

I suggest you to add nice Logo to your store which gets professional look.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 668

Hello @Jaroslaw_Kulacz, I hope you are doing well! Your store amazing and has a great collection. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- While clicking on Instagram, the links isn't available.

- You can add an Instagram shop & feed on the home page.

- Showcase reviews/ testimonials on the home page.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.

- Add a Chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

Your store looks great, all you need to do is add these engagement tools to make your store engaging & interactive. These tools will help customers to feel a sense of belongingness. Rewards & points help in customer retention and conversions. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Nina888
1 0 0
Great site I like here pin up I want to learn more from you how to earn your capital))

0 Likes