I just created my store recently and i am keen to hear your thoughts for my site www.babyhamlyn.com
Please let me know any suggestions, recommendations etc in order to improve my store.
Your store looks really really beautiful and has a nice feel . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve very little things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales .
In UI part ,Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value and uniqueness to your store .
Hey wait, what slider is doing in the bottom of the page?. Try and merge it with the banner section above will save a whole lot space.
You can add some social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest on the site footer.
Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront.This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
You have around 100 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://babyhamlyn.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.
Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work on that site so far! Is this your first store? Well done. There are some areas that will need improvement in order to really give your customers the best experience:
- You'll need branding, particularly in your niche. You should have a logo, a favicon and a color scheme that is consistent throughout the site.
- There should be a few more links in your navigation, things like your About Us, Contact Us, etc.
- You should have an About Us that focuses on your business and your mission statement as a company.
- You should have a Contact Us page on your site: (http://bit.ly/31TZYyK).
- Some reviews or testimonials would be great on this site too, perhaps bloggers or previous customers could give you a little soundbite that you could use on your landing page. It's been proven that hands-on, trusted peer reviews are a huge factor when it comes to conversion rates.
How are you planning to market the business when it gets going?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|