Feedback Dutch store!

WakkaHair
6 0 0

Hi all,

Posting this here because on the Dutch Shopify Community there is no lifeline.

So it's in Dutch and probably you can't understand but maybe there is someone that can give feedback on the lay out etc.

Thanks for the time you are putting in looking at my website. 

www.wakkahair.nl

Kind regards

0 Likes

Dear @WakkaHair 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile.

wakspeed.png

• At header:

wakkaheader.png

• At footer open social profiles at new tab
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve text color at product page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @WakkaHair, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- You can add an engaging video of the product on the homepage.

- Add multiple images on the product page. 

- You should add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. 

- Maximize engagement in your store and make your store interactive. 

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
675 67 119

Hi @WakkaHair 

I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-14 lúc 15.06.54.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-14 lúc 15.07.06.png

The footer: Add more information such as shipping, refund policy and make it more highlighted by changing the background colour. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-14 lúc 15.07.37.png 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
521 49 171

Hi @WakkaHair

Have seen your store and have some comments for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- You can add more banners (sliders) for your banner section. Now I only see one. 

Maybe you can add some sliders that feature some specific products. 

- Add a short description for this section. 

AllFetch_0-1618389921026.png

- On your homepage, I think you can add many more sections: 

+ The collection section or featured product section. 

+ The reviews section to increase your social proof.

+ The Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account and you're building it, right. You can add an Instagram feed for your store to show the content. 

Check app Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AllFetch. It will help you create one in a few clicks. 

+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your site. 

2. Product page:

You should add: 

+ The Quantity Selector

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

Product Bundles by AllFetch will help you do that with ease. 

+ Keep the Add to Cart button always visible by adding a Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

+ More product images. Especially in-context images. 

If you're looking for an expert to help you improve your storefront, you can contact us at support@allfetch.com

Here is an example for you to take a look: https://www.faith-hopelove.com/

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes