I officially launched just over 8 weeks ago, I have 7.9k of sales. Can I please have some feedback on my store especially things that are not optimal.
I want to increase my conversions what apps would you guys recommend? Heads up I am not really a fan of a lot of the things I see mentioned like spin the wheel games ect
I think they come across a bit gimmicky and amateurish, tons of pop ups - as you would never catch them on say apple's website ( not saying I am apple, but you get the point)
I am particularly looking at the following - of these what do you guys consider the best apps for each one?
Exit pop ups
cart up sell
3D in room visualizer
Most of My sales are from Instagram. I have tons of abandoned carts like they add go to checkout but leave! I need to solve this or at least improve it
Any feedback good and bad appreciated.
Hey there RugLove,
Congratulations on your store. Your collection is so beautiful and the product images look amazing! Kudos on that.
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. Try to only feature the best of the best and make each product larger on the screen, so it's easier to see what you are selling. Having 2 by 2 or 3 by 3 layout would let you increase the size of each image and make it pop off the screen more.
2. When hovered over your product images, the opacity of the product changes with causes it to either darken or brighten the product image making it hard to be visible. So remove opacity for the products to be clearly visible.
3. Since you have all your social icons on your footer, you do not need them on your header. Let them be on just one place.
4. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned.
5. Make your product description a little bigger. It will help with organic marketing and SEO.
6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency - For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Great to see you are back for feedback! Glad to hear the hard work is paying off and you are getting sales. A few of our clients use the Privy (for Pop Ups, Email, & SMS). A high shopping cart abandon rate is pretty normal for a new ecom site. What you need to do is work on your remarketing to convince people to come back and buy on their 2nd or 3rd visit. A lot of people don't buy on their first visit. Think about how often you buy something on your first visit to a site?
I would not actually change anything on your site as a common mistake people make on this forum is constantly making small tweaks to their site every week and month. What you need to do is acquire more traffic to grow your business. That traffic can be from press mentions, paid ads/PPC, SEO. Then you can use remarketing to get those people to purchase. Remarketing can be done on Google, Facebook and Instagram to name a few channels. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.