Feedback For New Store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey!

I've recently started a bohemian fashion line, trying to provide an affordable alternative to other brands such as Spell and The Gypsy. We're largely targeting teenage girls in the USA and Australia and had 689 visits, largely through FB ads and our Instagram (ali_and_jez) but only three sales. Any advice is much appreciated.

www.aliandjez.com

Thanks in advanced,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

As you mentioned, you are doing Facebook and Instagram ads.

I think you should try Google Shopping Ads too.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

Hi Jeremy,

Your store is so authentic and it's something people really crave online right now - authentic honest clothing purchased from authentic people, like you. When you mentioned 'teen clothing' I was a bit hesitant from clicking, as I expected Hello Kitty [is it still a thing?] and other pink & sweet shop, but you are a breath of fresh air! I love your quality images, and your Our Story page, telling a story of you two, how you got started, with a photo of you. 

Facebook might not be the best platform - perhaps joining other environmentally conscious and ethical online communities could work better for you - building your brand awareness in an organic way in these communities might be more effective and in-line with your branding than Facebook ads. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Ali and Jez,

Here are the points you need to focus on: 

1. Add a favicon to your site. Favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the address bar of your web browser.

2. Make collections for the category of products you're dealing in. Be specific with the collections and make navigational menus in order to impove user experience. It becomes easy for the visitors to shop easily with the help of navigational menus. 

3. Header and footer section can be organised so that website looks more appealing.

4. Add a "contact us" page so that it is easy for the customers to connect with you.

5. Make Business page/account on every social media platform connect with social icons in the footer section so that you can attract organic traffic.

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm going to try set up Google Shopping Ads now and work with move away from FB ads to work with influencers more environmental focuses. Thanks for all the feedback guys, I'll be sure to implement the changes :))

1 Like