Feedback Is Appreciated

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

Hoping for a bit of advice/constructive criticism.

My site is blushandblythe.com

I have been open for 2 weeks.

I have instagram, google and facebook ads. My budget is small so I'm working with what I have. I have had different promos and no bites. So far I only have made one sale. I have people checking it out but barely any "add to carts".

I would really appreciate any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. The biggest area of work for your store is on your product images and lack of a product description. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Unless you plan to update the blog a lot... I would remove it from your homepage.

2. Add links to your footer for FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi, 
Here are some feedbacks for your online store. 
1. Homepage:

- Add your navigation (e.g. collection) in the header section. 

- Use the slider or video to highlight the striking features of your online store. What makes your store different from others? Explore and show it on your home page. 
- Use more images related to the wedding to make your store more attractive and beautiful. 

- Update your site seasonally to make it trendy. For example, you can use winter wedding images/spring wedding images to decorate your online store. 
- Add the Testimonial section which contains real images or stories from your happy customers. 
2. Landing page: 
- You can consider having some sales promotions for your grand opening and create some landing page. For example, you can create a Spring Wedding Special Offers page. 
3. Blog page:
- Create a blog page to show different blogs related to wedding days. For example, you can also share tips to well prepare for the wedding. 
Hope these above feedbacks will be helpful for your website <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1199 71 256

Hey Blushandblythe,

The footer links should be vertically aligned for better orientation. Some other suggestions of mine are as follows:

1. Logo needs some work, just plain text. Try adding different color combinations and font styles.
  2. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  3. Reviews need to be added below each product to help the customer decide better.
  4. Testimonials need to be added to built customer trust and belief.
  5. Instagram images should be added to the footer for better brand promotion.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement result in better sales rate this time.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 1 1

Hi @saraal16 

The look of your website is very nice and sleek. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and beautiful jewelry as well! Increasing conversions can be difficult and I talk to many merchants who deal with this as well as shopping cart abandonment.  That's great that you are having lots of visitors though.  Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later options, our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 1 1

Hi @saraal16 

Congrats on the new site! I really like your site, it is very aesthetically pleasing with great products! Increasing conversions can be difficult and I talk to many merchants who deal with this as well as shopping cart abandonment.  Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well and it integrates nicely with Shopify. We can also help with brand awareness and can feature you on our shop directory as well as other social media channels. Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
713 25 89

@saraal16 , your store looks really great. Your store is missing engagement features. If your store will be engaging it will help you to increase the conversion rate. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can also add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity amongst customers to purchase a product.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes