Feedback? Issue with products not showing up? HELP?

Highlighted
1 0 0

So I have a collection of talismans tagged to add automatically. BUT on my website it says there are no items in this collection. They show up on my home page under featured collections. I am using the debut theme.

I'm not sure where to ask this question because I think its a glitch but all contact pages lead me here. My store is set to open on Halloween and most of what I sell are talismans. HELP it looks like my stores mostly empty.

meretrixmetallorum.com

I guess I can provide a password if asked?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 42 46

Hello There, 

So, if they product are not added then add the products manually as of now because to the issue you will need to share the store access then only the issue can be traced.  

So, for a time being just assign the products to the collection so that it will be shown on the frontend and then either share your access with me or else you can get connected with the shopify support so that they can assist you further on it. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1897 119 297

Dear @mmetallorum 

You can put this issue at "Shopify Design" section  for better solution

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes