I currently launched my store last Friday (5/15) after a months of designing and gaining the product. Its a niche powerlifting/food apparel brand as of now. I have good traffic for now, yesterday was the highest and had 125 sessions.
I had 3 sales on day 1, and only one since then. I assume I need to be patient for more sales especially during lockdown.
I've been so close to this project and working solo I'm looking for outside opinions and feedback.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Love the vibe on your website. Looks super cool!
I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.
2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. And since you have a clothing store maybe show a few people wearing your t-shirts too.
3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".
6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hey Flex for None,
Good work till now, Keep it up! Some tips for store optimization to be kept in mind are:
I am sure your store will continue to perform well in the coming days as well.
Congrats on launching your new store! I really love the graphics on the shirts. Very cool vibe
I think I can help you improve your store by giving a few feedbacks
1. I would recommend you to give some details about the products. The landing page directly opens to 3 products with no details. You can add some banners, photos of people wearing your t-shirts, customer reviews, and some details about the quality of your shirt & print.
2. You can try and to a black + white theme where the top bar/footer etc are black but the background for product sections is white. The white background will let the color in your images pop
3. Do add an about us page. Talk about the story behind the shirts and do include your sketches and drawings and other media to make it appealing
4. Also add contact us page to your website. Have a form that people can fill to reach out to you. Have the contact us link on your top bar
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D
App Link: https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5
Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture!