Feedback - Just Launched Recently

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I currently launched my store last Friday (5/15) after a months of designing and gaining the product. Its a niche powerlifting/food apparel brand as of now. I have good traffic for now, yesterday was the highest and had 125 sessions.

I had 3 sales on day 1, and only one since then. I assume I need to be patient for more sales especially during lockdown.

I've been so close to this project and working solo I'm looking for outside opinions and feedback.

https://flexfornone.com

Any feedback is appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Love the vibe on your website. Looks super cool!

I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page. 

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. And since you have a clothing store maybe show a few people wearing your t-shirts too. 

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. 

5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".

6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.  You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Flex for None,

Good work till now, Keep it up! Some tips for store optimization to be kept in mind are:

• "Twitter" is a powerful tool for all ecommerce store owners. Hence, adding it alongwith Linked in to the site footer would help to enhance social connectivity.
  •  "Terms of Service and Privacy policy" are missing from the site footer.
  • An ultimate way of engaging the customers is an "interactive newsletter" to help them keep informed regarding the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  • "Product description" should be more detailed.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I am sure your store will continue to perform well in the coming days as well.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @skk5076 

Congrats on launching your new store! I really love the graphics on the shirts. Very cool vibe
I think I can help you improve your store by giving a few feedbacks

1. I would recommend you to give some details about the products. The landing page directly opens to 3 products with no details. You can add some banners, photos of people wearing your t-shirts, customer reviews, and some details about the quality of your shirt & print.
2. You can try and to a black + white theme where the top bar/footer etc are black but the background for product sections is white. The white background will let the color in your images pop
3. Do add an about us page. Talk about the story behind the shirts and do include your sketches and drawings and other media to make it appealing
4. Also add contact us page to your website. Have a form that people can fill to reach out to you. Have the contact us link on your top bar

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D

App Link: https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5

Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture! 

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes