Great product niche on the durable shoes! I think a steel toe and puncture resistant sole will do well... I've researched that niche myself in the past, but never pulled the trigger. :) Some initial comments:
- sorry, but your layout and logo just does not look professional, I suggest hiring someone on Fiverr.com to do a layout / logo or use a fast, cheap and easy AI logo creation service like https://looka.grsm.io/build to start with. I always start with a logo, and build off colours from that for design/layout
- why have the home page at all if you are a one product store? Just do it all on one page, with buy now buttons (use a Sticky Add to Cart app)
- reduce white space in header and put logo off to the left
- need much more detailed benefit sales copy... too brief - hire for this too on Fiverr
- need to add headings (H1) for SEO and choose a better font
- optimize for mobile!
- have a Shop/Buy Now button above the fold (before scrolling)
- video is a great converter, I'd think about moving it to the front page (sound off on video? no sound for me)
- really need some social proof of activity using reviews and sales popups like add to carts or purchases (e.g. free app https://apps.shopify.com/gravy)
Hope that helps...
In my opinion, the item is quite unique and if offered to a targeted audience, it will have huge sales. The site though needs some changes to be, but do not worry, Shopify community will help you with that.
1) I totally agree with @Gravy_Sales regarding the color and the font of the logo. I am not sure if it is your official logo, but if it is not I highly recommend going with a more minimalistic one that resonates with your brand
2) I recommend placing a hero banner first, and below that you can place this section
The banner images that you have are high resolution and look pretty cool, so take advantage of that.
3) On the Navigation bar, make sure to put the DEFENDER SHOE link first and then add About us page
4) Create a nice slider with the best reviews that do that and place that on the homepage. Growave does that along with other 10 marketing features.
5) Add your Social Media links. If you do not have any, it is time to create them.
6)The page loading speed on the mobile version is 37/100. Take a look at the analytics the ratio of visitors that use mobile and depending on that take actions.
I think that is it as for now, if you need additional help, feel free to ask.
If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.
The central banner should be shifted slightly upwards immediately below the logo and main menu for a more professional site look. However, some other keen points to be observed are as follows:
May the store improve and yield better performance in the days to come.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Header & Footer :
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a login icon for account creation before purchasing, smart search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for. Example of Good Header
Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator and let your social links open in a new tab so your customers don’t have to leave your store to check your social media pages. Footer should be more professional, functional and responsive and add your newsletter so that people who follow your brand can subscribe to receive more updates.
Home Page :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, display instagram feed and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions. Example of Nice Home page
Collection Page :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views,2nd image on Hover, announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
Product Page :
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page :
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. You can also install the all-in-one MS Complete Cart Customizer app If you want to get all these features and more in 1 app so you can easily reduce cart abandonment & improve conversions.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. Example of Good Functional Cart Page
Integrations on your store :
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
Hopefully I managed to help you. Hope your store starts getting sales and conversions very shortly.
Good Luck :)
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution