Feedback NEEDED PLEASE

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello there community!
I would much appreciate feedbacks for my first store! It went online just two weeks ago but no sales yet and very few visitors. I'm starting with marketing on Facebook to drive more traffic but I'm a bit stuck at the moment as I'm having quite few problems with Facebook.
While I try to sort those problems out, I thought would be good to have some criticisms/comments/feedback on the store!
If there is something I've missed, anything I should add...
Does it look professional?
Does it look trustworthy for new customers?
There you go - https://smookieandco.com/

Thank you in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @PiriPiri 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
@FFT_SMART Thank you so much for all your precious suggestions! I will definitely add the apps you recommended.
Yes I would like to add the social links but unfortunately Facebook is giving me an hard time, my website URL comes out as invalid and I cannot post it/ share it anywhere. But hopefully it will be sort out soon!

And thanks, I will have a look to your emails for sure, some good tips and help are always needed!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )

You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for. Add social media links to Insta and Fb pages if you have.

Use a favicon. Favicons are the little piece of graphic that represents your brand on browser tabs, bookmark lists, search history, search ads, and even search results. It helps with Branding, easy identification by a user (usability feature), Gives a professional look to the site.
Besides that, there is no engagement in your store. It is very vital for you to capture and captivate your visitors. Lack of engagement will increase your bounce rate and eventually lead to no sales. I have suggestions with which you can hit the road of success. Reach me out for the same.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

For all such features use Aitrillion.com. It can help you to incorporate sales and take conversion rates to heights.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes