Feedback Needed After Suggested Changes

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello Again,

I recently asked for some feedback on my store and got some amazing suggestions and was wondering if you guys could again take a look at it and tell me what you guys think I can still improve on. Thank you in advance. 

https://thebabystation.net/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 23 42

Hi @babystation,

Thank you for sharing your store and I've taken a look at the progress you've made. I think you've done a great job but I do have some feedback to offer you!

The first thing I noticed is that you are still using the default font for the Debut theme, and that you might want to consider a font that more closely aligns with your logo (which looks great, by the way)! There's no right font to choose, but you have a wide choice to select from and I'd suggest spending a bit of time previewing different options to see if you can find one you like more. You can choose different fonts for your site in the theme editor's theme settings tab.

The font and logo you choose is an important part of defining your brand, as is the name you present to your customers. One thing I did find a bit confusing was the exact name of the business - the URL for the site is https://thebabystation.net/ whilst the logo just says "Baby Station", and the name of the website in the browser tab is "The Baby's Station":

19-11-kal7n-3hp1v

I think it's okay for the URL and logo to be slightly different, but I would recommend changing the page title from "The Baby's Station" to avoid confusion with customers. Sticking with "Baby Station" or "The Baby Station" would allow for more consistency, and this can be edited in Online Store > Preferences in your Shopify admin.

Speaking of consistency, I'd also suggest aiming for consistency with your product prices - you have some products rounded to a whole dollar, others than end in .99c and .95c. I would recommend tweaking your prices to have a more consistency pricing structure; an example of this would be having all prices rounded to the nearest dollar, with only items listed as on sale having a .95c or .99c price. This is a minor criticism but changing this will help make your site look more professional.

I hope this advice helps, but please do let me know if you have further questions!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi Victor, 

Thank you for taking the time to review my website and suggest improvements. I followed and posted my images below for you to see see the improvements.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 1.48.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-15 at 1.48.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-15 at 1.48.51 PM.png

Let me know what you think!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 23 42

Hi @babystation,

Awesome, great job! I think the font you've chosen works much better and aligns well with the font you've chosen in your logo. The price change and website title are small edits but they all help contribute to giving your store a more professional look.

I think the site's looking very good but please do let me know if you have any further questions for me. Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

I just went through your store, I have some suggestions. Instead of location the logo in the center of the website you can shift it towards the left of the page. The first folds the home page should be attractive enough to woo your visitors. Whereas your banner image is half-visible in the first fold. You should work on it. Also, you can replace this banner image with some attractive slider images. Make sure you place a call to action in it.

The products on the home page are not portrayed well. Follow the professional layout on the home page. Make the home page attractive as it creates the first impression on the visitors. Add some image carousels and videos it will be an added feather to the store.

Reduce the size of the footer menu. 

Once you are done with the improvements start focusing on the engagement part. Make sure you are providing proper engagement channels. I will suggest you add pop-ups, chatbots, reviews, and other marketing tools along with the newsletter to increase the traffic on a daily basis on your website. Also, increasing customer engagement will make your website more interactive which will help you in conversions and retaining your customers.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes