Feedback Needed: New Shopify theme by Kabuki.

Shopify Expert
57 0 17

Hello,
we have released a new Shopify theme called Vintage Bakery.
We will be thankful for any feedback and recommendations!

Theme Demo: http://bakery-kabukithemes.myshopify.com/

Thank you in advance!

Beautiful and responsive Shopify themes crafted with care at www.kabukithemes.com.
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

I love the theme! Crisp, sharp and colourful. At the same time not over done.

The drop down menu from the Nav Bar showing images really brings the sub menu to life.

I see this theme being targetted for the food market but was wandering if you have other themes equally attractive for fashion/clothing. Currently we have started a retail online store but now are planning on opening a wholesale one too. Would love to see some of your other work

saas

1 Like
Shopify Expert
57 0 17

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

We do have other themes, which you can see on our website. We also have three more in the making, which are specifically targeted towards fashion stores and which we are going to release in roughly two weeks.

If you are interested in the new themes, please send us a message via the contact form on www.kabukithemes.com and I will send you the designs so that you can have a look.

Thanks again for your input and good luck with your online retail business!

Beautiful and responsive Shopify themes crafted with care at www.kabukithemes.com.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
22 0 2

Wow amazing. I would love to get in contact with you in terms of your themes for my site in the future. There are certain challenges that the Brooklyn theme is struggling with and would like to see if your services can provide a resolution for it. Including Apps and how far I can push intergration. My email is thecommemorativeproject@gmail.com

1 Like