I am new to shopify and have started a new brand, Zevara Jewelry. We sell high-quality jewelry products and are based out of Tokyo, Japan. I am currently in the process of uploading 3D models for our products.
Any feedback is much appreciated!
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Use the same font for the whole website.
5. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @amanb5678 ,
I have gone through the website and i must say that it looks really great
1. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase shoppers trust.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Hi @amanb5678 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
hey @amanb5678 awesome site you have.
My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product (gain it in natural way or ask your friends to do that) You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
Try to integrate Facebook Messenger chat on your landing page. For end-user, it is easy to store and communicate in FB rather than via email or unknown chats.