Feedback Needed

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, I need some constructive feedback towards my store as i plan to launch it in the coming weeks.

Please suggest apps,design,text, etc.

Thankyou!

https://humidifi.life/

-Best to view on mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Humidifi ,

I had just now looked at your store, your store looks great, I have some suggestions for you, I hope surely they will help you in increasing your sales:

There are fewer products in your store please try to add more products that will help your customers to find more options and select the best one for them. There are many apps that help you to dropship products.

I think aliexpress would be the perfect website to dropship products into your store and sell them as it has products for a lower price compared to all other sites.

To dropship products from aliexpress I would suggest you use the droppersstop app.

Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify. Here are some of the features of droppersstop.

Free Plan:

Yes, you read it right! Droppersstop offering a free plan which perfectly suits for newbies to get started with the dropshipping store.

Bulk Import:

You can easily import products in bulk from AliExpress into your store with just a single click.

Price Automation:

Once you set the price margins in the droppersstop app, pricing will be applied automatically whenever you import the products from AliExpress.

Inventory stock and price update/sync:-

No customer can buy out of stock products from your store because the droppersstop application automatically syncs your product cost and inventory stock with the supplier site.

Whenever your supplier makes any changes in product stock, price, or if any product is out of stock then automatically it gets changed in your store.

Product Customization:-

Dropshippers can customize their product title, description, Variants, Price, and images in the Droppersstop app itself.

Automated order fulfillment:-

Droppersstop has an automated order fulfillment process that helps you to order with a single click.

Click here to download our app and avail the above-mentioned features for free.

I hope you like our feedback

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Humidifi 

After spending few minutes on your Product Listing page, I have some comments on that and it maybe useful for you to enhance customer experiences on your store.Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 16.31.56.png

1. The first thing when I came to Product Listing page want to see the most is the price and name of product. You should display it under your image's product instead of displaying it when hovering on image.

2. A small label of variants below product's title will be easier for customer to have an overview of selecting which option they want to buy. Moreover an "Add to Cart" button allows people to quickly grab and checkout without being directed into many pages.

3. When you have more products you should separated them into specific collections, avoid displaying all the products that you're selling at one page cause some products have not the same function to be appear in the same level.

There are some of my thoughts about your store and hope that it will be useful for you. Otherwise here are some best practices of Product Listing page you can apply to your store.

Cheer!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 49 97

Hi @Humidifi,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

You've completed your website and it's looking great. You should be very proud.

There are, however, a few crucial elements missing that your customers will notice and that will no doubt have an impact on their trust battery and, by extension, on your sales.

First off, you need to introduce your brand and mission. You may wish to consider an "About Us" page to outline this. Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

You've foregrounded/emphasized the functionality of ordering, tracking and/or refunding an order in your menu:

20-06-24csg-l2aa5

These are details that can be covered in your policies. Drawing attention to the refund option at the very start is likely to make your customers believe you anticipate numerous requests for refunds, which will not inspire confidence.

One other point: The quality of your trust badges is not great, which may also detract from your customer's trust battery

20-06-4d8ja-s2ozcThere is some research that seals from trusted brands like Norton and McAfee can increase sales, while these images hurt sales. You can take a look at this great article from inFlow for their study results. There’s an app for that in our app store called Trusted Site. This app allows you to display the TrustedSite or McAfee badges properly and is free up to 500 visitors per month.

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 3 strategies for improving user experience

- eCommerce - UX

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials 

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important and here's why

- people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.
I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes