Feedback On My First Store!

A7F
4 0 0
nuovabags.com

Looking for people to give me constructive feedback on my store.

It’s a dropshipping store. I’ve run a few ads on Instagram and Facebook already but have had no sales yet.

What can I do?
0 Likes

Hi @A7F 

Cancel all ads. Your website just isn't ready to covert visitors into sales. Every website needs about 20+different tasks to be completed correctly to really start converting visitors. Here are a couple you need to focus on

• Product Descriptions 
  • Home Page (flow)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Site Navigation (simple/easy)
  • Mobile Friendly 
  • Logo 
  • About Page 

Overall of to good start but really need to think about your website from the view point of the visitor. Why would they buy from you right now ?

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @A7F ,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that it's looking great. However, I noticed some minor things that can be fixed immediately to improve the store design.

Here's what I observed:

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here

image.png

Since your navigation is a sidebar menu so that it might be time-consuming for visitors to scroll up & navigate around. You should consider to add a "Back To Top" floating button or make the menu stick on the left side will work as well.

image.png

The contrast of text on these collections is low, it would be much better if you increase the font size or make the background darker. That way, visitors will scan faster through your site.

image.png

I found that the page on mobile is a bit slower than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detail information. Also, you should reach the theme provider for help with this kind of problem. 

image.png

If you're going to build a brand, it's sufficient to put more effort into crafting your brand voice through an About Us page. Therefore, this small section here can be linked to the page & let visitors know more about your brand message.

Wish you get more sales in the future, please do let me know if you have any questions 😊

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @A7F, you might be getting a lot of traffic through ads but to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Overall the store design is ok. I guess the problem may be due to trust, urgency and after-sales service. 

Trust:

You don't have an about us page to talk about your company background. Visitors are not sure if you're a scam or not. Also, I can't find the shipping policy. What is the shipping cost? How long it takes to receive the order? Put up a FAQ. The reviews under products look fake. The reviewer's names are weird. The contact us only provides a web form. It's definitely not enough. You need to provide a phone, address, email, etc. Obviously, you need to spend more time on copywriting the website content.  

Urgency:

Did you try to put an urgency plugin like FOMO on your store? It may make visitors feel like the store is active. 

As a Shopify partner for 4 years, I am trying to see how I can further assist them to fix the traffic-but-no-sales problem. Can you help me to fill in the short form so that I can know more about your difficulties? I'm trying to see if I can bring something better to new merchants in the coronavirus hard time.

In return, we can give you early limited access to our future solution.

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes