Feedback On My New Shop Needed

4 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to get feedback on my shop. We went live a few months ago and haven't had much luck with sales despite advertising, marketing, etc.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,

Kailee

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Kailee, 

You didn't give a link to your store. 

Thanks,

Hailey

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2072 116 374

Hello @Kmarikar, please share your store URL. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
4 0 0
0 Likes
4 0 0

Oops. Sorry!!!

https://gallerymarie.com/

Here it is. 

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 49

Hello @Kmarikar 

Congratulations! You have chosen the perfect theme for your store that gives the minimalistic vibe that you probably want to achieve. So good job done there. 

Here are my observations: 

Call of Action Button: 

Your banner is nice. Perfectly timed as well. Consider putting a "Shop Now" button on the banner which can take your customers directly to your products page. 

Chatbot: 

Chatbots are extremely useful when it comes to collecting user insights, and they will make things simpler for you by answering all the common questions. Since you already have a messaging option that links to your FB page, consider a chatbot as well. 

Sales Offers: 

Your Sales offer is too low on the homepage, and chances are it won't get too many views there. Consider making it a popup on the homepage. 

Finally, I see that you have some blogs. Consider posting them on sites that deal with the products you are selling. Also, since you don't have that many products, consider showcasing your pictures more, from different angles on the homepage. 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @Kmarikar

My name is Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, congratulation on your store. After reviewing, I have some suggestions for you as following:

1. Homepage

• The first slide image is quite confusing, buyers would not understand what you are selling at first. You need to choose a good image as this is the first impression.

RichardNguyen_0-1607221168869.png

• All of your CTA buttons are placed in the right corner, which is not true. You should move them to the center of the slide images

RichardNguyen_0-1607228220782.png

• "Shop now" button is not easy to see, as you choose black background. Consider making it more outstanding. Remember this is where customers make purchases.

RichardNguyen_1-1607234409293.png

• You can consider adding a Testimonial section here. Let potential customers know what your real customers think.

RichardNguyen_0-1607234636747.png

2. Product page

• As you can see, the first background image is blurred. Please choose a better one.

RichardNguyen_1-1607234719920.png

• You need the 2 CTA buttons here. Let customers add the product to cart straightforward.

RichardNguyen_2-1607234818590.png

3. Product details

• For the Product detail, you need to use 3 to 5 images so that customers will have a specific look at your product. If it is a picture, show them the material, a small detail, etc.

RichardNguyen_6-1607236290413.png

• Let give more information on the product detail. Consider using bullet points to make it easy to scan. Also, it had better if you give a specific date of delivery, instead of an estimation.

RichardNguyen_8-1607236866125.png

4. Blog page

• You should choose cover images in the same size, meaning create a grid view, making the page more well-organized and easy to scan.

RichardNguyen_3-1607234967628.png

• Also, you can add an option of "Load more" here, instead of this endless scrolling.

And that's my feedback!!

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes