Looking for honest feedback and/or constructive criticism on my website, https://bristlesbeauty.com
Firstly here are things I'm already aware of/in the process of improving or implementing:
- Site Speed/Page Speed (any tips for doing this are appreciated!!)
- Reducing layering of pop-ups for mobile users
- Videos on product pages that showcase product usage/instructional information
- YouTube videos of reviews (adding soon)
- Quiz which allows customers to find the perfect brush to serve the function they're looking for
I would appreciate it if you would answer this questionnaire; any additional feedback is also appreciated!:
1) Are you viewing on mobile or desktop?
2) Country of residence?
3) Did you receive the geo-location pop-up asking you to change to your relevant currency? If not, is there a currency option available for you?
4) Did the newsletter pop-up catch your attention, and if so, what sparked your interest?
5) What three words would you use to describe Bristles Beauty or the products offered by Bristles Beauty?
6) (Optional) What is your overall "feel" of the brand? What are the main details that you gathered?
Thank you very much in advance for any feedback!
I hope your business is going well during this difficult times. I checked your store website that looks really good.
An additional information section details frequently asked information, which establishes credibility and builds confidence with the buyer.
As a suggestion I want to tell you if you want to write description of these products in more appealing way then you can use the application named Descrii which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products.
I am also using it and hope you will also like it here the link is-
Hi @briofbristles !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Your mobile speed is very low - 17 only. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbristlesbeauty.com%2F&tab=...
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
5.Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
8. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.