Feedback On My New Store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello!

hiya can i have some feedback on my store please , i started my shop 3 weeks ago and i haven't sold anything yet could you give me some advise please . Im also having trouble with my adds on facebook .Elzame.com 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Elzame 

I'm Richard - Conversion Rate Optimization Expert from PageFly. I just had a look at your page and have some feedback that you might find helpful.

1. Page overall view

Overall, the page should be able to tell the customers what you're selling. When I first look at your page, I thought it was a bit of a "full-on" look that could distract the customers from their purpose being on your page. You should divide/ restructure the page so it's easier to look at.

Search bar: This should be included in the page, it must be obvious so the customers can find what they want.

Banner: If you're having sales, create a banner on top of the page to let them know, and direct the banner to a sales page.

2. Products & Images

You should invest in putting more images for each type of product on the page. A range of different products should be displayed. Customers are curious about the benefits they get while buying the product, but they're on your home page with little time, so make sure to include some links (that are easy to see) to pages of "Return Policy", "Refund Policy" or "Shipping Information" etc.

3. Collections

It's good that you show a few products, but in my opinion, you should put a list of featured/ best-seller products that could draw attention to the diversity of your products. You could give them a little information with the collections. See our example.

4. Call-to-action (CTA) Buttons

CTA  buttons are the most important thing to be on your page. They intrigue the customers to take another step to decide to purchase your product. Your buttons doesn't look aligned. So it could be unprofessional and unreliable when the customers see your page. Align your buttons. Add more buttons with specific products that say "Buy this now", "Get it today". Remember the buttons that have the same function should be the same style.

5. Others

You can create more section for your page, for example, your new arrivals, your social media channels, or your testimonials. These will help your page to look more credible towards the customers.

You can visit our templates gallery to find some inspiration, or learn more on how to personalize your home page content with PageFly Page Builder.

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Elzame .. Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Open your homepage - don't you think that "The Best You Can Get" looks odd one out? Maybe a new black and a while would do perfectly. The pink theme just doesn't look good. 

2. You can also add effects like - as soon as my cursor moves to the images, it should burst open, or zoom in smoothly for great user experience! 

3. Moving to your product pages - you need to come up with an SEO friendly product descriptions - it will help you in better ranking in the SERPs! You've added social media icons that are great but you also need to welcome customer reviews and feedback on your store - they work like authentic feature! 

Summer-Sale-Free-Social-Media-Post-cover-1-800x534.jpg

4. Your store has missing favicon! 

You need to come up with a new store design that's user friendly! Let me know if we can be of any help to you. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
128 8 48

Hi @Elzame

Just take a look at your store and have a comment: your homepage is too simple, you can try to add more sections like:

- Featured products.

- Your story. Why you start this business?

- A gallery to help you show many products as possible.

- Blogs if you can

- Some details about your store.

You can try to check the Shoppable Instagram Gallery app. I'm using it and this is an easy way to help you create a gallery. 

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 150

Hi @Elzame !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Add about us page
  6. Add a favicon
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
  13. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Elzame ! Here's what I suggest after going through your store - 

1. Images on your homepage are quite big and distorted. Make sure that all the image that your use in your store is all of the same sizes! (ignoring cover images)

118807981_600552363945352_3736127536939388426_n.jpg

2. You need to come up with an SEO friendly product description! Instead of having just 1 liner, try and come up with engaging product copy! Also, make sure that you're welcoming customer reviews and feedback on your store! 

3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store!

4. Some of the products have a different background while some products have a white background. Guess you need to have a common white background that way product is more visible and all the focus is on the product only! 

The rest of your store looks neat. Let me know if we can be of any help to you! I hope you've decided on your sales and communication strategy? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
61 4 20

Hi @Elzame 

Your store looks elegant however I want to give feedback on the website header. Currently, It's not communicating the customer value both visually and from a marketing perspective. I would suggest showcasing your best products visuals in the banner. The caption "Right Store, Right Price" is fine but it will look more relevant if you visually show your product in the banner as well. Remember that the website header is the first impression and that should leave a good impact with clear customer value.

Plus, If you can add a video clip to your website homepage displaying your product range that would be very cool. It will raise your chances to get more exposure.

Your products pages are awesome and you should share visuals/video on your Instagram page. I would suggest you share content on your Facebook and Instagram pages and try to generate community through organic efforts. Apart from that try running Carousel ads with an attractive copy so it will display all your products range to your target audience.

Also, I would highly recommend you to integrate some In-Store marketing tactics to give a boost to your sales. It would be best if you can capture the emails of your store visitors that leave the carts so that you can remarket them. You can check some free apps from CareCart to give a boost to your sales and it can help in your remarketing efforts with the lowest cost. Good Luck 

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes