Feedback On My Retail Store

Shemstees
3 0 0

Hello!

I launched an online clothing store 2 months ago: "www.shemstee.ca" I've worked with some great people on Fiverr to fix any issues, and make the website more user friendly. 

I'm currently using Printify, and Printful, while using their mock-up generators.  I also use www.mockupmark.com sometimes. My profit margins are between 11-12% since I'm using high quality brands like Champion, AOS and Ecosmart.

Many friends have supported me, but I would love to grow sales from with people who are unknown to me.  I would so grateful for any honest feedback on my website within this community. 

Thank you so much for your support.

-Shem

0 Likes

Dear @Shemstees 

Please check the url www.shemstee.ca . Site can not be reached.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Shemstees
3 0 0
Oh my goodness it’s Shemstees.ca can I correct that?
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @Shemstees, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage i.e the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1618042255930.png

- Display the collection list on the homepage. 

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- You can add color swatches on the product page.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shemstees
3 0 0

Amazing, that is great advice @SachinD  I’ll implement these changes right away! Thank you so much!!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to edit a post on this message boards?

-Shemstees

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

@Shemstees, you're welcome. You can install and try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillionIf you need any help with the app, feel free to reach us at support@aitrillion.com

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
justin111
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @Shemstees 

First off, the website looks great! It looks like you implemented the feedback that you were given. Addressing your hope to expand your sales to a wider community, I would suggest seeking out external ecommerce marketplaces such as Instagram, Shomigo, and the like. While many marketplaces can come with a membership or partnership fee, you would have access to a large existing community within them in order to drive your sales further. Furthermore, many of these platforms do their own advertising and marketing, inherently helping your store gain more exposure.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at justin.shomigo@gmail.com

Thanks!

0 Likes